Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    8/19/2008 10:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Anyone train with Roberto Kaelin?

I already looked at his website so I know a little about his record and know hes under a Machado so I know hes comes from a good school just want to hear from students or others. I got a cousin whos gonna start bjj and doesn't know the questions to ask or anything like that. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted On:
    8/20/2008 1:26am

Style: BJJ, Judo, SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I met him at the final Winter Wars as one of his students trains at my gym when he is in school here in Austin and another training partner from the gym recently got reassigned to the Ft Worth area and has started splitting his training between there and here. All of his students seem really solid to me. I am only a white belt (~17 months of bjj) but I have rolled quite a bit with one of his blue belts and he was quite slick. Roberto is a friendly guy and a Carlos Machado black belt. Their facility is fairly new and all of his guys that I met/know have been very friendly, leave your ego at the door kind of guys. Check out some of his videos on youtube if you'd like to see his instruction style..