223538 Bullies, 3795 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 17 of 17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Kentucky Fried Chokin is offline
    Kentucky Fried Chokin's Avatar

    Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,450

    Posted On:
    8/19/2008 1:31am

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve
    Funny thing is that he is a real world sambo champion. I know him from Brooklyn. His real name is Oleg Prudius.
    What's his stage name?
  2. sambosteve is offline
    sambosteve's Avatar

    Stillness is death

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,824

    Posted On:
    8/19/2008 1:39am

    Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamataz
    What's his stage name?
    Vladimir something-or-other I think
  3. sambosteve is offline
    sambosteve's Avatar

    Stillness is death

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,824

    Posted On:
    8/19/2008 1:40am

    Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherserge
    because you're a flamin5 fa66ot!

    congrats Steve! Excellent work. can't wait to pick up the JAMA. I wonder what "Moby" must be thinking?
    :icon_puke
    LOL...Moby
  4. edtang is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    402

    Posted On:
    8/19/2008 12:51pm


     Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve
    Funny thing is that he is a real world sambo champion. I know him from Brooklyn. His real name is Oleg Prudius.
    Get outta here!

    Anyway, his stage name is Vladimir Koslov.

    Mick Foley on commentary made a crack about how people should be dancing when he walked to the ring because he was a "world mambo champion."
  5. Goju - Joe is offline
    Goju - Joe's Avatar

    I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,856

    Posted On:
    8/19/2008 12:55pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by edtang
    Get outta here!

    Anyway, his stage name is Vladimir Koslov.

    Mick Foley on commentary made a crack about how people should be dancing when he walked to the ring because he was a "world mambo champion."

    HA that's the only thing I miss about not watching wrestling anymore is those rare brilliant comments

    P.S.

    Sambo I believe has a lot of Mongolian wrestling in it. An Russia goes into Asia so it can be considered an Asian martial art (sort of)
  6. 1point2 is online now
    1point2's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,104

    Posted On:
    8/19/2008 1:03pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - Joe
    HA that's the only thing I miss about not watching wrestling anymore is those rare brilliant comments

    P.S.

    Sambo I believe has a lot of Mongolian wrestling in it. An Russia goes into Asia so it can be considered an Asian martial art (sort of)
    JAMA has effectively stopped caring where the martial art comes from.
  7. theotherserge is offline
    theotherserge's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North of San Francisco
    Posts
    4,458

    Posted On:
    8/19/2008 1:16pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    all martial arts come from Bruce Lee...

    Also, Aaron Fields-posts here/elsewhere-is a SAMBO/jitz/Judi guy and he lived &competed in Mongolian wrestling.

    There's also the saying:scratch a Tartar (Russian) and you'll find a Hun....that's not quite it but almost correct.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.