Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/17/2008 11:38am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: many

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I only learned modern Muay Thai. It really sucks that it has been stripped of most of it's ground and grappling attacks. I had to learn those elsewhere.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/17/2008 10:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Nowadays Enshin & Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *sigh* Look at what Ong Bak and TUF-generation MMA did to the world... >_<

Posted On:
    8/17/2008 10:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Minami no Kaze
    *sigh* Look at what Ong Bak and TUF-generation MMA did to the world... >_<
    At first I thought "well it can't get any worse then motherfuckers claiming black belts in muay thai" or bragging about b/s fight records they acquired whilst in thailand but this... this is just fucking retarded. Yeah in a few months Renzo Gracie will give a speech about how Gracie juijitsu has been stirpped down to a sport level by BJJ because they don't acknowledge the secret striking that Helio developed.

... *le sigh*
    Last edited by Squerlli; 8/18/2008 6:05am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/17/2008 11:21pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: many

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I looked into BJJ as it is called. It is great in a ring with rules. Put me in a triangle, and I will bite your nuts off and spit them in your face. In a street fight, you have to worry about many opponents, knees to the back of the head are devistating, as Frank Shamrock taught one of the Gracie boys. In real world land where I don't practice for sport, I would rather take up Judo, or well, just Judo. Aikido would just annoy me too much. I prefer to hit once and walk away.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/18/2008 1:33am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Nowadays Enshin & Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by xarlock
    In real world land where I don't practice for sport, I would rather take up Judo, or well, just Judo. I prefer to hit once and walk away.
    ... But there's no striking in judo(!) @o@

Posted On:
    8/18/2008 6:10am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I looked into BJJ as it is called. It is great in a ring with rules. Put me in a triangle, and I will bite your nuts off and spit them in your face. In a street fight, you have to worry about many opponents, knees to the back of the head are devistating, as Frank Shamrock taught one of the Gracie boys. In real world land where I don't practice for sport, I would rather take up Judo, or well, just Judo. Aikido would just annoy me too much. I prefer to hit once and walk away.
    Please go back to critiquing shaolin and ninjutsu videos on youtube dumbass.

You have obviously NEVER been in a real fight before nor have you ever sparred full contact. Kindly shut the **** up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2008 8:29am

Style: Savate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But does the boy wonder practice at all?:headbang:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2008 6:09pm

Style: JKD, BJJ, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know that it's not physically possible for your mouth to reach that region of someone's body once you're in a fully secured triange choke, right?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2008 7:20pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can only imagine him in a triangle, desperately trying to open his mouth and reach the person performing the choke's crotch area, while slowly turning purple and passing out.

troll.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    8/23/2008 10:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I LOVE the "bite the nutz in a triangle" shtick. It screams "I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" It would be immediately apparent to anyone how actually been in a triangle choke that you will not be biting any nutz and bending your head down HELPS them choke you out. Ah well.

Understand the only reason I'm not banning your dumbass now is that you might provide more entertainment.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast