Sponsored Links Spacer Image

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    8/14/2008 5:56am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is no way I'm buying that a flying trianlge and armlock combo is Muay Thai Chiaya. Sorry I like MT but you will have to provide proof that such techniques are an orginal (or pre MMA) part of MTC before I say no BJJ training is involved. I do know for a fact that there are guys teaching BJJ/Sub grappling in Thailand to MT fighter to fight in MMA.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    8/14/2008 6:03am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JP
    Am I the only one who thought that competition video looked like a work?

Or is it just that he had no submission defense at all?
    I'm going with no submission defense. It still a fairly new in Thailand. An Aussie friend of my teaches in Thailand and he was cleaning up as a blue belt when he first went. Thats why I'm not buying Doez saying there was no BJJ/Sub grappling in the vid because AFIAK there was nothing like that when I last visited Thailand, but then again I wasn't looking for it either.

What's up with the head gear?
    First Am MMA fight they wanted headgear, gloves, and shin pads, and a standing 8 count.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    8/14/2008 6:04am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2008 9:33am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: muay

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Deoz you post alot of propaganda and falsehood on other forums. Kru Praeng is not a fighter period and never has been. He teaches an antique method of old chaiya and has none of the fighting skills nor attitude of kru tong. The topic of true bullshido and bullshit would be the stuff written and put on webboards by people like yourself. Kru Praeng is also a well known racist who says he teaches to foreigners but holds them back for years and years with endless nonsense. He did the same thing with trying to associate with Fairtex and that blew up in his face.

Anyone should check with Mr. Philip Wong of fairtex or anyone else who has researched and knows the situation with Kru Praeng. Also you can find numerous threads on other boards about this.

I would assume this being bullshido, that bullshit like this would get trounced and dissemated within seconds of arrival.

Kru Praeng doesnt represent the authentic teachings and has twisted everything to his own mindset and contorl

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2008 10:52am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: muay

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gezere: Good point been doing bjj for about 10 years and there was little to no solid BJJ in terms of thais etc. It has changed and they are learning it now through various schools.

It just irritates me when Deoz is saying this is authentic muay and its not, they are taking techs and incorporating without a decent understanding of really how to use them and would get tooled by anyone without even the slightest skill set.

Deoz posts all over the place on other forums, we call him the propaganda minister of Kru Praeng, its pretty sad, but since this is bullshido, its a good forum to out him and expose his non sense.

He should just own up to using bjj/mma techs even if they are rudimentary.

Posted On:
    8/14/2008 2:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JP
    Whatever, bro. Just don't spill your drink.
    I will spill that **** all up in your back yard and have you call the paramedics for my ass at 5 in the morning. Now that is some gangster **** right there homie. Fo'shizzle.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2008 2:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muaychiaya

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hello Gezere

I think you talk about Emac or Bangkok fight club ?

I know Master Tor of Emac and i have go to visit him at i begin train muaychaiya. because my friend learn Jujitsu and Bjj .he come to play with me and bring me to emac frist time.

I have play with master tor and Ink and i think it fun and that time i want to learn bjj with him too but when i bring my friend meet Kru preang. My friend want to grappling with Kru Preang. Kru Preang play with him and show how to grappling in muaychaiya he talk to me it different with Jujitsu and Bjj. (we have many student in other Martial Art like Judo akido Jujitsu bjj wingtsun and all of them after play with Kru Preang will tell it different)

i say with Kru preang i want to learn throwing, pressing, grabbling or clinching and joint breaking (Toom-Tup-Jub-Huk) in muay chaiya , after that i don't have go to learn other martial art.

i go to train muaychaiya in 2003 but in 1996 Kru Preang have tech Toom-Tup-Jub-Huk to some senior student before bjj at Emac come to thailand.

But this style not like old style training becuase we practice in only grappling and cut dangerous technic for play in sport too. and develop for fight in grappling rule. but will come form main technic of muay chaiya no copy form other style.

Now in Siam yuth Center we training in 3 style.
    1.strike only
    2.Grappling only
    3.Full style

We train it for Prepare Fight in traditional Muay Chaiya Rule at soon. In traditional Muay Thai regulation in King Rama Vii (1925) tell about

"Two Fighter have decide to fight Strike or grappling , have one person hurt or die matchmaker not have guilt , becuase he not have intend to kill person but want to look at something for fun or for health , it is karma of dead people"

And in traditional Muay Thai Rule We can attack when someone on the ground and he not face down to the floor becuase it mean he can protect when someone attack.

Can attack all of body. In the eye or sexual organ too. No Weight. Becuase it train for fight in battlefield. I think similar UFC Rule in frist time.

(sorry when i use wrong word i not stong in english)

You can see MT+BJJ Couse in Emac and compare with Muay Chaiya Style you will know it differ about detail, and you can ask him or someone who have tech Kru Preang for this style ?

Thank for reading. it hard to expain in english. Sorry when i can't talk with you all.

It's all about the clinch. The clinch, I said.

Posted On:
    8/14/2008 2:54pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO, mma, jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere
    I'm going with no submission defense. It still a fairly new in Thailand. An Aussie friend of my teaches in Thailand and he was cleaning up as a blue belt when he first went. Thats why I'm not buying Doez saying there was no BJJ/Sub grappling in the vid because AFIAK there was nothing like that when I last visited Thailand, but then again I wasn't looking for it either.
    Yeah, I don't believe for a second that stuff was from Muay Thai anything....

But fair enough, I figured with Fairtex and visiting MMA fighters being a presence over there that there's be more BJJ but your explanation makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Gezere
    First Am MMA fight they wanted headgear, gloves, and shin pads, and a standing 8 count.
    Odd for a country who's claim to fame is one of the more brutal stand-up fighting styles.
    Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
    and remember what peace there may be in silence.
    As far as possible, without surrender,
    be on good terms with all persons.
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
    and listen to others,
    even to the dull and ignorant;
    they too have their story.

-excerpt of the poem called "Desiderata," by Max Ehrman, 1927.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2008 3:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muaychiaya

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh sorry forget tell something

I learn about Muay Chaiya but when i propagandise about Muay Chaiya is wrong ?

I have learn Muay Thai Sport before learn Muay Chaiya too. And Kru Preang or Kru tong (Master of Kru Preang) is learn Muay Thai Sport Before learn Muay Chaiya.

This is frist time i seen Muay Chaiya and Kru preang
    http://www.revver.com/video/322978/m...i-chaiya-2003/

and i think this is bjj becuase in that time my friend give me vcd about UFC 1-3 and i not have knowledge in traditional Muay thai i never know muay thai have thorw or grappling but after i meet kru preang Muay Thai image is change

we have one student he and friend bring muay thai to america in 30 years ago come to thailand and meet Kru Preang he say like me World of muay thai in his head is change.

when i come to touch Muay Chaiya i think it different.

Muay thai sport has Stike Technic - Muay thai Chaiya have Stike Technic too.

Muay thai sport has Defend Technic - Muay thai Chaiya have Defend Technic too.

But Muay Thai sport rule can't throwing, pressing, grappling (ground fighting) clinching and joint breaking - Muay Chaiya rule you can do anything.

But i don't compare about efficiency of two stlye becuase it depend on Fighter. I think all of Martial Art Style will have Great Fighter.

Muay Chaiya have train in little group not like Muay Thai Sport today but in Thailand you can find traditional martial art in South or north Style have thorwing or grappling technic too. But it so hard to find Old masters they not teach to other easy.

Best Regard
    Deoz
    Last edited by Deoz; 8/14/2008 3:36pm at .

Posted On:
    8/14/2008 5:43pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After watching over half the MTC 2003 clip I am completely sure that what was shown in the Amatuer MMA clip is Muay Thai and BJJ/Subgrappling.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast