• Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/12/2008 7:12pm

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Purchasing Olympic Video Footage (Freestyle, Greco, and Judo)

Hi all. I was wondering if perhaps someone here could point me in the right direction on this. Through the grapevine, I've managed to get my hands on a DVD containing the complete coverage of both men's and women's Judo at the 2004 Olympic Games.

The DVD was professionally produced, with scene selection and commentary.

I was wondering if it will be possible to purchase a similar compilation following this Year's Olympics, for the Wrestling events, and the Judo. If anyone knows how I could go about ordering a copy of these DVDs after the games are done, please enlighten me. I've done a preliminary Google on the subject, but as yet haven't turned up anything.

I've got the 2008 All Japan Judo championships, and the 2004 Olympic Judo, both of which have been very useful to review and study, and I would really like to expand my collection, and, if possible, purchase some Olympic wrestling DVDs from previous years too.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Posted On:
    8/12/2008 8:00pm

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Update: For those who are interested, you can watch videos of Judo matches on http://www.judovision.org/

If you have the DownloadHelper plugin for firefox, or use keepvid or something like that, you can extract the videos and save them to your PC.