Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/18/2008 3:35am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh man hes going to get someone hurt teaching that patty-cake slappy happy stuff. All of his videos are pretty funny, but the one where hes disarming an armed attacker with a knife... that should be just criminal, if someone believes in his methods there going to get killed.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    1/18/2008 4:13am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It speaks of a "direct lineage" yet neglects to show us this lineage. I think you'd best ask an archaeologist or anthropologist about this and not take it on face value.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.