Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/12/2008 12:07pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Odacon
    Ask can you train with him at his karate dojo. I'm betting thats a lie too so it should put an end to his fantasy when you tell everyone he doesn't even train.
    Beautiful.

Odacon, you are a genius.

Great name by the way.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    8/12/2008 1:05pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you pissed because the people at work are associating you and he because of a perceived "mutual interest"?

Posted On:
    8/12/2008 1:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yea, that's all. Not too big a deal. Just don't like him being associated as being a 'fighter too', as the guy 'who does that stuff that Zack does' when it all rests on bullshit. I train almost every single day, I work and sweat and show the balls to step in the ring and really fight and I don't appreciate that he thinks it's cool to just make this **** up.

Another guy here had even said to him; "Ive seen videos of Zack's fights, he's pretty good....do you have any videos like that?"

No, no of course not. (He said 'He'll see if he has any')

Just a tad annoying.

I don't want to be associated with him because overall, aside from this whole mma argument, he just seems like a giant douchebag.
    Last edited by BudoMonkey; 8/12/2008 1:19pm at .
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    8/12/2008 1:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, for right now, he is riding a train of "glimmer" as he has only spoken and not done. If you go running around trying to expose him, you'll look like a jealous, selfish, insecure prick.

Let him **** up his own house of cards and you just keep doing what you are doing.

Granted you can help ease it along by making offhanded comments "goddamn I am sore from training" or "man that was awesome last night. We were working on......-x-"

Your co-workers will want to ramp up a little competition between the two of you and ask the new guy what he did or whathaveyou.

Pretty soon it will become apparant that he is full of **** and you aren't.

Wouldn't you rather he be knows as a lying piece of **** and not you being known as a petty piece of ****?

is badder than you

Posted On:
    8/12/2008 1:28pm

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken
    If you go running around trying to expose him, you'll look like a jealous, selfish, insecure prick.
    If he tries, then yeah... but if he succeeds in memorable fashion, I think he should be fine.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    8/12/2008 1:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuss
    If he tries, then yeah... but if he succeeds in memorable fashion, I think he should be fine.
    You realize that for the average person: karate = MMA/UFC.

They don't *know* the difference, or care enough to know the difference, and would consider this guy (if he really does) 'doing karate' equally legitimate to Budo 'doing MMA'.

A simple:
    Him: "I fought in the UFC"
    You: "You are full of ****. UFC = pro fighting league. That's like saying you played for the Dallas Cowboys."
    Him: "Well.....it was on the undercard six years ago."
    You: 'You're still full of ****, that's like saying you were only the second string kick returner or the backup punter for the Dallas Cowboys."

Stating you think he is full of **** and giving him enough rope to hang himself makes him to look the fool when he does indeed hang himself as opposed to actively trying to undermine him.

I've had many a coworker with grand tales of triumphant exploits. I told the ones I thought to be full of **** exactly what I thought and eventually, truth wills out.

They ended up looking the fool, not me looking like a vindictive prick.

yes, I am aware this site is about exposing fraud, however you have to work with the people you are concerned with seeing the exposition. It's tempting to want to bury this fucktard, and you will do what you wish, but I see more downfall then benefit for you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2008 1:49pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In this day and age, I am surprised people run thier mouth about this stuff when it is so easy to verify thier claims. It's not like the UFC throws away the records from last year when a new fight starts. I mean really.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/12/2008 1:49pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with Snake - the average person thinks a black belt in TKD, a professional boxer, A UFC champ and a Tai Chi master would all do equally well in a fight.

I'd drop it personally because who cares if your fellow employee's think he does what you do - the ones who really understand what you do probably would already have a clue that this guy is full of it after speaking with him and the ones who really don't know what you do won't care either way.

Posted On:
    8/12/2008 1:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuss
    Yea, this is what I'm lookin for.

Snake- Not to everyone, for just the reason you said, but to some people when they said to me "Hey, that frank kid fights just like you.", I just came right out and went "no, no no no. That kid is full of ****."

They didn't seem to think me petty for it, they just laughed and said "Yea, he really doesn't seem like a fighter." See, this guy....he's really frickin annoying. He is landmark annoying. Nobody likes him. Even the sweet, older jewish woman who sits behind me said she wants to punch him in the face. I'm easy going, not a petty person by nature and they all like me here, so I don't think anyone is gonna see me that way.

What I want is something monumental- something to expose him in such an in-your-face fashion that he would be forever shamed to walk in the door here. Something that will cause him to finally shut the hell up about it, maybe leave the job entirely or even commit suicide or something cool like that.

Posted On:
    8/12/2008 1:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Either way, I'm really not stuck on it anymore.

Kinda over it.

Like you guys said, it just ain't worth the effort.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast