Our Sponsors:

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 8:18am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yea dude, seriously. This isn't a fucking manhunt, mytank. I'm not gonna go do a drive-by or anything, so just chill.

I don't expect anything to come of it, either.

It was dick of me to use his real name. I had been hoping he would find it, at the time, when I hated my job and was in kind of a bad mindset. It was petty of me to care. Salespeople are prone to petty bullshit, what can I say. If he wants to follow through on his challenge though, I will treat it like a challenge from anyone else and beat the ever living dogshit out of him.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

:)

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 9:09am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why you gotta bring dogshit into this? I love dogs.

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 10:11am

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmano
    Let me set the record str8 once and for all. This guys name is MR Matthews. He is lieing to all of you. MY name is Frank Gusmano and I have been in the martial arts for many years. I never told him that I was int he UFC. I told him that I am training to fight MMA and that I used to fight in PKL and Naska for several years and that I won my division in the Pan AM nationals back in the late 90's and that I was out of shape but I was training to fight again. THis guy MR MatthewS is the reason whty KArate gets a bad name. He's the REAL PUNK! YEs your a skinny punk. And if he dont like what Im saying I would be glad to give himman attitude adjustment. Anytime anywhere! People on this website, I love the martial arts. I would never disrespect my sport or other martial artists. Its 9kids like this Matthews guy who gives Karate a bad name. I am a real professional I do nto have to bash him. I dont have to talk about mty career. Listen to me everyone CAUSE THIS IS THE TRUTH. THIS MATTHEWS GUY IS JUST MAD BECAUSE HE WAS FIRED AND I TOOK HIS JOB. HES A JOKE OF THE DAY. HE CAN ONLY TALK. OPUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. YOU HAVE MY NUMBER. ANYTIME ANYWHERE. WHILE I DO NTO HAVE ANYTHING TO PROVE, I WOULD LOVE TO SPANK YOU. HE WOUYLD CRY LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. I WOULDNT WANT TO MAKE HIM LOOK BAD IN FRONT OF HIS FAMILY. IM NOT THAT KIND OF GUY. HE ALREADY IS MAKING UP LIES TO COVER UP HIS INADEQUATE SALES MANSHIP. CUZ HE GOT FIRED. mEY mR mATTHEWS....HEY SON...IF YOU WANNA GET SPANKED AND CRY....CALL ME YOU GOT MY NUMBER. I APOLOGIzE TO ALL THE REAL MARTIAL ARTISTS ON HERE IF i SOUND DISRESPECTFUL. THE truth is this punk misunderstood me because his IQ is that of a MORON....He had to go bad mouth me on the internet. Now how childish is that. I have the utmost respect for real martial artists. People who worked hard for their belts. I am disgusted when I see guys like him act like hes a real martial artist. It makes me sick to my stomach. hes a joke. YES YOU KID>>>YOUR A JOKE> >>>>>now go fetch!...Yourthe joke of the day!!! Ill even give you my address. I have no problem giving you an attitude adjustment and then coming back on here and laughing how you cried. Like a little bitch. MR MAtthews....YOR the real joke.....I was trying to be friends with you but you got a big head and no game....dont pass go , dont collect $200. just fall. fall and dont get up...cux your marked. Your story about me is high in fiber. so to everyone on here. I call mmR matthews out....I call you out son. Lets see who is the joke!! YOu have my number.
    Wait a minute--the author of this ^ is employed in communications?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 10:32am

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand
    Wait a minute--the author of this ^ is employed in communications?
    America for the win! Wait...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/01/2009 6:54pm

Style: WrestlingMmaMuayThaiTkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i mean you go talk to him at his job and tell him to meet you somewhere or leave a note on his desk
    Last edited by mytank4; 1/01/2009 7:12pm at .

Posted On:
    1/09/2009 6:39am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just bumping this thread, in case the guy actually visits the site and doesn't know how to work the User Panel.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

Posted On:
    10/19/2009 8:04pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is still telling the lies about MMA just to people that are not in any form of martial arts. His lies caught up with him again....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2009 2:55am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mma1mma View Post
    He is still telling the lies about MMA just to people that are not in any form of martial arts. His lies caught up with him again....

And you know this because?.......Let me guess......You are him?.....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2009 7:50am

Style: Not sure anymore

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *suscribes*

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    10/21/2009 10:06am

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--