Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    12/30/2008 10:17am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by joecos
    If he google's his name this thread is the eighth hit, if he google's it with the "Hollywood" in there it is the first hit, I would bet that's how he found it.
    o_O Dang! You're right! - The dumbass I am, I promptly made a spelling error.
    Then, it's clear.

Still, the way this thread evolved, I tend to believe BM. Still, not nice, anyway.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    12/30/2008 5:47pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmano
    Let me set the record str8 once and for all. This guys name is MR Matthews. He is lieing to all of you. MY name is Frank Gusmano and I have been in the martial arts for many years. I never told him that I was int he UFC. I told him that I am training to fight MMA and that I used to fight in PKL and Naska for several years and that I won my division in the Pan AM nationals back in the late 90's and that I was out of shape but I was training to fight again. THis guy MR MatthewS is the reason whty KArate gets a bad name. He's the REAL PUNK! YEs your a skinny punk. And if he dont like what Im saying I would be glad to give himman attitude adjustment. Anytime anywhere! People on this website, I love the martial arts. I would never disrespect my sport or other martial artists. Its 9kids like this Matthews guy who gives Karate a bad name. I am a real professional I do nto have to bash him. I dont have to talk about mty career. Listen to me everyone CAUSE THIS IS THE TRUTH. THIS MATTHEWS GUY IS JUST MAD BECAUSE HE WAS FIRED AND I TOOK HIS JOB. HES A JOKE OF THE DAY. HE CAN ONLY TALK. OPUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. YOU HAVE MY NUMBER. ANYTIME ANYWHERE. WHILE I DO NTO HAVE ANYTHING TO PROVE, I WOULD LOVE TO SPANK YOU. HE WOUYLD CRY LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. I WOULDNT WANT TO MAKE HIM LOOK BAD IN FRONT OF HIS FAMILY. IM NOT THAT KIND OF GUY. HE ALREADY IS MAKING UP LIES TO COVER UP HIS INADEQUATE SALES MANSHIP. CUZ HE GOT FIRED. mEY mR mATTHEWS....HEY SON...IF YOU WANNA GET SPANKED AND CRY....CALL ME YOU GOT MY NUMBER. I APOLOGIzE TO ALL THE REAL MARTIAL ARTISTS ON HERE IF i SOUND DISRESPECTFUL. THE truth is this punk misunderstood me because his IQ is that of a MORON....He had to go bad mouth me on the internet. Now how childish is that. I have the utmost respect for real martial artists. People who worked hard for their belts. I am disgusted when I see guys like him act like hes a real martial artist. It makes me sick to my stomach. hes a joke. YES YOU KID>>>YOUR A JOKE> >>>>>now go fetch!...Yourthe joke of the day!!! Ill even give you my address. I have no problem giving you an attitude adjustment and then coming back on here and laughing how you cried. Like a little bitch. MR MAtthews....YOR the real joke.....I was trying to be friends with you but you got a big head and no game....dont pass go , dont collect $200. just fall. fall and dont get up...cux your marked. Your story about me is high in fiber. so to everyone on here. I call mmR matthews out....I call you out son. Lets see who is the joke!! YOu have my number.
    For the love of god, BM, if you let this man go un beaten I don't know if we can still be pals.

Seriously, take him the **** up on this and tape it for our bemusement, it's been too long since the last gong sau
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    12/30/2008 9:49pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PPssssht.

I bet it really is the guy, Frank.

He types like he talks. Just one constant, rambling run-on sentence.

Frank, if you're reading this, you never gave me your number. You are a fat ass, a joke. You eat macdonalds every day and the first day I met you, you told everyone you had a 13-some odd MMA record and fought in the UFC.

Maybe I shouldn't have used your real name. For that, you are probably correct, and I should probably apologize. For the rest of it though, regarding your bullshit challenge and whatnot; you know I'm more than down. I tried to get you to spar many times.

1) I quit that job, after my second day back from vacation. Everyone knows it. You know it. No reason to say I was fired. The fire academy is treating me just fine.

2) I tried to get you to spar before, but you wouldn't do it. You just talked, incessantly. Okay, buddy, PM me or post some way to get ahold of you here. Either way. Again, you never gave your number. I'm sorry for offeinding you ( just a little bit ) , but I still think you are waaaaay too chickenshit to follow up on your challenge.

Like I said, feel free to PM me for my contact info. I have no problem with that, and if you wanna fight or anything, I hope it's okay I videotape it for the entertainment of the good fellas on this website.

Hope all goes well at the job for you.
    Last edited by BudoMonkey; 12/30/2008 9:52pm at .
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/30/2008 9:54pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Frank!

Where art thou oh Frank?

Step up

Man up

or

Shut up

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    12/30/2008 10:58pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is it this Frank Gusmano?

Seriously, Guido 4 life.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 12:11am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hear a challenge match coming up.

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 12:13am

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sledgehammers in four feet of mud.

Do it, you won't.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 12:21am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I predict nothing will come of this other than perhaps Frank posting more incoherent posts, a suggestion to an agreement to a challenge fight, excuses, followed by silence.
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 1:18am

Style: WrestlingMmaMuayThaiTkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why dont you just go to his job and find him there

:)

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 7:45am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    probably because that would take this whole thing into some other realm (not w/ unicorns, but w/ the law)
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213 LastLast