223881 Bullies, 3530 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast
  1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ralph Calvillo-Registered Sex Offender, likes to Swing!

Bullshido has, what we call a "history" , with registered sex offender and mixed martial arts fighter Ralph Calvillo aka Layn Von Erich.

Ralph Calvillo -- The Registered Sex Offender Article - No BS Martial Arts

In this article I commented that one could find Ralph on Dallas Craig's List making friends and influencing people who don't know about his previous conviction for attempted sexual assault.

Despite knowing that Bullshido watches Craig's List, Ralph/Layn evidently wanted more attention so he recently posted the above ad with his girlfriend and we screen captured it.

Yup, Ralphie likes to Swing!

Previously on March 15, 2008 Bullshido member Josh Artigue had briefly met Sarah [last name with-held], Ralph's girlfriend and future co-swinger, at a MMA event in Louisiana where Ralph was scheduled to fight. After apparently having an argument with Sarah, Ralph left the venue less then a half an hour before his fight without informing Gill Guillory his promoter.

She was however photographed at this time, and I believe her to be the same person in the above ad.

So just when we thought that the Calvillo story couldn't get even more bizarre, Ralphie goes the extra mile to creep us out. Words fail me, so just click on the thumbnail.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ralph2.jpg 
Views:	1237 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	9350  

Last edited by Sam Browning; 8/11/2008 3:26pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2008 4:40pm

Style: BJJ, JJJ and JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, is this behavior of his illegal?

I was under the impression that being a swinger was legal, as was being a douchebag which is all he seems to be guilty of at this time.

Posted On:
    8/11/2008 4:58pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, its legal, but if you were swinging, would you want deliver yourself into the hands of someone who had been convicted of attempted sexual assault?

Posted On:
    8/11/2008 5:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Being a swinger is legal.

Dating or swinging someone with a sexual assault history is, shall we say, not the best idea. You might even say that it would be good that people considering engaging in such behavior with him were forewarned of his history.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2008 5:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So basically you are warning people that not only he, but his girlfriend as well, are prone to assaulting people...

Sorry man, usually I am with you guys on things but to me this just says "Witch-hunt" and is in bad taste.

Posted On:
    8/11/2008 5:10pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope, I'm warning people that Ralph, himself can't be trusted. To my knowledge she has no criminal record. However by allowing those pictures to be posted she made herself part of the story. My use of her other picture is to show how I'm confirming her identity.

If this is a witch hunt then by the same logic Megan's law is a witch hunt.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2008 5:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have to disagree Sam...

Megan's Law is about children, not consenting adults. Now if he and his GF were looking for some action with minors you are dead on with posting this... but that isn't the case.

As much as sometimes it seems the system doesn't work, you have to have faith in it... he is a registered offender, he paid his debt to society and now is trying to get on with his life. Hounding him when he is not doing anything wrong is in poor taste.

Basically what you are doing is the same as if my neighbor had a DWI conviction and everytime I saw him with someone in the car I ran up and told the passenger "Hey, this guy got a DWI once... just thought you should know what you are getting into."

Posted On:
    8/11/2008 5:37pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If some adult is to give informed consent they should have the information to evaluate how secure they will be when engaging in potentially risky activities. Ralph attempted to rape an adult women less then a decade ago. That's relevant to anyone who may become his sex partner.

If he had wanted to go straight he wouldn't have since been convicted twice for failure to register his address, or have been advertising massage services when he is not licensed to perform such activities in Texas.

Your analogy concerning the DWI is faulty, the correct one would be, if you and your neigbor were drinking at a bar and I told you not to catch a ride home with him because he had previously been convicted of DWI.

Posted On:
    8/11/2008 5:40pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm duplicating the thumbnail here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ralph2.jpg 
Views:	507 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	9351  

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/11/2008 6:04pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Monkey
    I have to disagree Sam...

Megan's Law is about children, not consenting adults. Now if he and his GF were looking for some action with minors you are dead on with posting this... but that isn't the case.

As much as sometimes it seems the system doesn't work, you have to have faith in it... he is a registered offender, he paid his debt to society and now is trying to get on with his life. Hounding him when he is not doing anything wrong is in poor taste.

Basically what you are doing is the same as if my neighbor had a DWI conviction and everytime I saw him with someone in the car I ran up and told the passenger "Hey, this guy got a DWI once... just thought you should know what you are getting into."
    Before you guys derail this thread with legalese...Raging Monkey did you read the other thread?

If not I'll give you a quick summary. Witch hunt would qualify if, his actions were altruistic and he was trying to change.

Trust me (I'll give you links, specific posts etc), everything he continues to do means this isn't a witch hunt. Witch hunt usually means, harassing innocent people. His current actions say people should be warned.

edited to add:

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Monkey
    Now, I know you didn't read that other thread please do. I'd agree with you in a different scenario.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 8/11/2008 6:08pm at .
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast