Thread: 'Lo there.

Style
    BJJ / MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

'Lo there.

Hi. I'm Isaac. I train BJJ/MMA in Louisville, KY at Derby City Martial Arts. We have two excellent black belt instructors in our BJJ classes, which is a rarity for Louisville.

I've browsed the site for several years now and I finally want to get rid of that annoying message at the top of every freaking page.

That is all.

- Isaac

KungFuBot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido, the best Martial Arts forum on the entire Internet, isaac. Seriously, you won't regret your choice to join us. We're a great bunch of folks, except for Hannibal. And Sirc. And TaiGip. And MMA Kid. And... well, you get the point.

Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    welcome isaac!

always nice to see new guys joining up.

Style
    Kung Fu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi, I too am new! See you on the board!

Style
    BJJ
    Artemis BJJ | Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Bristol
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido! Although given your join date, that feels a little redundant. :icon_wink

Quote Originally Posted by isaac
    Hi. I'm Isaac. I train BJJ/MMA in Louisville, KY at Derby City Martial Arts. We have two excellent black belt instructors in our BJJ classes, which is a rarity for Louisville.

I've browsed the site for several years now and I finally want to get rid of that annoying message at the top of every freaking page.

That is all.

- Isaac
    If you've been browsing for six years, then you'll probably know this already, but: it will come back in a while, saying something like "We notice you haven't posted for a few weeks". If you want to browse without the various banners popping up, you'll need to post regularly (once every week or two, I think, but not sure).

Style
    BJJ / MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slideyfoot
    If you've been browsing for six years, then you'll probably know this already, but: it will come back in a while, saying something like "We notice you haven't posted for a few weeks". If you want to browse without the various banners popping up, you'll need to post regularly (once every week or two, I think, but not sure).
    Argh! Foiled again. Looks like I'll have to randomly post, then. Six years of lurking you'd think they'd cut a guy some slack. ;)

Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yup, like me, i dont want to post but they MAKE me...