223815 Bullies, 3852 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 37
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. ADM is offline
    ADM's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,729

    Posted On:
    8/11/2008 4:23pm


     Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BudoMonkey: I've seen some of his fights in Kyokushin. This may just be a rumour but I think he was a green belt or snr green belt and did really well at a world tournament, and Mas Oyama said "no green belt can do this well at a tournament" and handed him a black belt.

    ... not confirmed sorry.
  2. foxguitar is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,545

    Posted On:
    8/12/2008 5:21am


     Style: Shotokan/Shorin Ryu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ADM
    BudoMonkey: I've seen some of his fights in Kyokushin. This may just be a rumour but I think he was a green belt or snr green belt and did really well at a world tournament, and Mas Oyama said "no green belt can do this well at a tournament" and handed him a black belt.

    ... not confirmed sorry.
    Yeah but he is a sandan right, I doubt that Mas Oyama would have just given him that.
  3. BudoMonkey is offline
    BudoMonkey's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    1,770

    Posted On:
    8/12/2008 7:12am


     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm, I dunno, never heard that one.

    I know one time he confronted Van Damme outside of a movie premier (I'll look for the video) for talking ****, and said he wanted to fight him right then and there but Van Damme pussied out. Dolph would've beaten the dogshit outta him.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

    Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.
  4. Rubberduck is offline
    Rubberduck's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    805

    Posted On:
    8/12/2008 7:19am


     Style: Savate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dolph graduated his sandan in Japan, with usual KK test. He could have gotten it without, but chose to do the test.
  5. Wounded Ronin is offline
    Wounded Ronin's Avatar

    ...is THE PENETRATOR

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,815

    Posted On:
    8/12/2008 12:43pm

    supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dolph Lundgren is one of my favorite actors. This is because he's a real athlete, a real kyokushin martial artist, he's a smart dude, and when he directs his own films they're always a touch artsy. He is a true renaissance man.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29
  6. maofas is offline
    maofas's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,975

    Posted On:
    8/12/2008 12:54pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BudoMonkey
    Hmm, I dunno, never heard that one.

    I know one time he confronted Van Damme outside of a movie premier (I'll look for the video) for talking ****, and said he wanted to fight him right then and there but Van Damme pussied out. Dolph would've beaten the dogshit outta him.
    While I might enjoy watching Van Damme get beaten up on YouTube; if you're talking about the Universal Soldier premier it was staged for publicity.
  7. foxguitar is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,545

    Posted On:
    8/12/2008 12:55pm


     Style: Shotokan/Shorin Ryu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    chuck zito kicked van damme's ass and that is a true story from Zito himself.
  8. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,496

    Posted On:
    8/12/2008 1:07pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    who the **** is chuck zito?
  9. Snake Plissken is offline
    Snake Plissken's Avatar

    When I Get Back

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,559

    Posted On:
    8/12/2008 1:17pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can there be a type of ban created where Lebell and Rock Ape can only post to one another?
  10. BudoMonkey is offline
    BudoMonkey's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    1,770

    Posted On:
    8/12/2008 1:22pm


     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by maofas
    While I might enjoy watching Van Damme get beaten up on YouTube; if you're talking about the Universal Soldier premier it was staged for publicity.
    No I think it was a seperate incident that resulted after Van Damme was quoted in an interview saying he could kick Dolph's ass.

    Van Damme looked scared.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

    Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.