224674 Bullies, 3505 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ...

Posted On:
    8/08/2008 10:06am

Join us... or die
     Style: KeyboardHero/CameraJutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, I am all pro TKD but I am allowed to make a little fun of it every now and then right?

PS: Why the heck did they not use the electronic west for this olympics? I don't care if they use lajutze or adidas anything would be better.
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    8/08/2008 10:07am

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KO'd N DOA
    I predict standing in TKD

South Korea
    North Korea
    China
    USA
    Brazil
    Well first of all I think it is crap that Lopez girl is going. I watched that fight and though the overall fight sucked ass, it shouldn't have gone into sudden death and she sure as hell didn't score that final point. Though that is my overall opinoin on that. So with that said, I don't foresee N. Korea winning anything in TKD simply because DON'T HAVE A F'N ATHLETE COMPETING So if you are basing your "predictions" on the premisis that "Well their Korean so they must be good and win" you are in for a rude awakening. Perhaps knowing the players may help.

I know the Lopez are the "First Family of TKD" but honetly, I believe it is more hype than heart coming from them. Mark may do well in his division, but if Diane's last fight was any indication how she will continue, she won't last round one. I haven't seen Steven fight in a while and I'm unfamiliar with Charlotte Craig.

Spain has had some good players as well as Vietnam and China. My predictions are the following countries to bring something home:

China
    Vietnam
    Spain
    USA
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/08/2008 10:44am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you migurk. You have now made me wnat to watch the TKD because, I'm curious how this will turn out. Apparently, all the NBC channels (MSNBC NBC CNBC) are showing over three hundred events.

In the commercial they showed TKD, boxing, and Judo.

Posted On:
    8/08/2008 11:39am

Style: Judo Sandbagger

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by miguksaram
    So if you are basing your "predictions" on the premisis that "Well their Korean so they must be good and win" you are in for a rude awakening. Perhaps knowing the players may help.

I know the Lopez are the "First Family of TKD" but honetly, I believe it is more hype than heart coming from them. Mark may do well in his division, but if Diane's last fight was any indication how she will continue, she won't last round one. I haven't seen Steven fight in a while and I'm unfamiliar with Charlotte Craig.

Spain has had some good players as well as Vietnam and China. My predictions are the following countries to bring something home:

China
    Vietnam
    Spain
    USA

Okay, I am rudely awake now. Thanks for keeping the BS out of this thread. It was a test. For the record there is no North Korea TKD team. They have instead focused on Judo, Wrestling, and Pistols.

So I will go now with...

South Korea
    China
    USA
    Venesuela

Posted On:
    8/08/2008 11:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by f4n4n

PS: Will N and S Korea start as one nation or separate?
    No.

There were rumours, however that couldn't be worked out, so both will be fielding teams.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    8/08/2008 12:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Thank you migurk. You have now made me wnat to watch the TKD because, I'm curious how this will turn out. Apparently, all the NBC channels (MSNBC NBC CNBC) are showing over three hundred events.

In the commercial they showed TKD, boxing, and Judo.
    Don't kid yourself, you getting bored with actual clean technique fighting and are just in the mood to see some good ol' fashion bitch slapping.:ingun: ha.ha.ha.ha..

I would like to watch it as well, but will not go out of my way as TKD fighting has lost its flare since its induction into the olympics. They had to water it down (if that was even possible) in order to get acceptance. I'm looking forward to boxing and judo though.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

"Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    8/08/2008 12:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, I am rudely awake now. Thanks for keeping the BS out of this thread. It was a test. For the record there is no North Korea TKD team. They have instead focused on Judo, Wrestling, and Pistols.

So I will go now with...

South Korea
    China
    USA
    Venesuela
    I didn't even think about the Venezuela team, but they have been pretty strong in the past years. Also, I did forget to put S. Korea down as well. Hell, they're Korean...they have to win something. ha.ha.ha
    Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Posted On:
    8/08/2008 1:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by foxguitar
    This is just my own opinion , and not based on any scientific research .
    No more opinion, unless it involves Beijing and TKD, and what country (in your opinion) will take the most gold in TKD.

Posted On:
    8/08/2008 1:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by miguksaram
    Also, I did forget to put S. Korea down as well. Hell, they're Korean...they have to win something.
    So I will put you down with Korea tying the US for 4th.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    8/08/2008 1:42pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I will put you down with Korea tying the US for 4th.
    I'm just putting down countries that will medal. Can't say one will out do the other. China and Vietnam only have one player, which is sad, because Vietnam actually had some good players. My predicitions is that each of them will have someone to medal.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast