Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2008 1:25pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

MABSRunoff: Konigun "ninjutsu" B.S. (Before Saija)

do you have a website for this guy? what else is he claiming?

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    8/03/2008 3:38pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoTeefa
    do you have a website for this guy? what else is he claiming?
    If you don't know who this guy is, then do a search, here and on e-budo. You will find ALOT of information.

Iamrubber please coordinate with Sam Browning.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 8:27pm

Style: Hsing I, Bagua, Chi kung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

website

www dot konigunninjutsu dot com

there is a link to "the leader of our cyber hate group" which i found interesting reading.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2008 3:12am

Style: Varied

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by asscowboy
    there is a link to "the leader of our cyber hate group" which i found interesting reading.
    If you find pure fiction interesting, then you will enjoy the entire website. If, however, you are interested in the truth, you might try konigunninjers dot blogspot dot com.

Posted On:
    8/07/2008 9:06am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ninjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mysticism is easy to create...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2008 4:42pm

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and let me tell you about the "hate group" because this guy believes that he is the victim of a hate group. That group consists of people from at least 6 states, several of whom have never met, except on online forums. These are the members of the hate group. Unfortunately, hate crimes can only be comitted against certain protected groups and since he has not indicated that he is gay or a racial minority or ethnic minority or religious sect, it seems there can be not "hate crimes" going on. Just an interesting thought for those who want to know.

Posted On:
    3/30/2013 5:17am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Traditional tae kwon do

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know these people in person. I know the true story and it seems this place is fraud ask for certification paper and they have to show you I'm in ms and a previous attendance I'm trying to find if he was a fraud the school is no longer in business staples martial arts and konigan ninjutsu I need help finding this information

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2013 12:01pm

Style: Muay Thai/Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayptkd View Post
    I know these people in person. I know the true story and it seems this place is fraud ask for certification paper and they have to show you I'm in ms and a previous attendance I'm trying to find if he was a fraud the school is no longer in business staples martial arts and konigan ninjutsu I need help finding this information
    What you need help with is your grammar and ability to compose a coherent thought in writing. Because your post just made my eyes bleed.

Posted On:
    3/31/2013 2:43am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Traditional tae kwon do

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go to the site read and the things found there are kinda out there he has criminal history and felons cannot have weapons not to mint ion the ranking system it's completely rediculous

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/31/2013 5:17am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Two posts in, two thread necros.

ONE FUCKING WARNING.

Stay the **** out of the investigative forum (MABS) if you don't know what MABS stands for, you need to post less and lurk more until you do.

Do not rehash old threads with low content posts.

Go to the site read and the things found there are kinda out there he has criminal history and felons cannot have weapons not to mint ion the ranking system it's completely rediculous
    People know the state of this bullshit and we don't need to be re-reminded that it's still shite.

Please accept a bit of friendly advice.

You're new here, I don't know how long you've lurked in the background before registering for the forums however, it's clear to me you haven't got the low-down on how this site functions, especially to new members who, from the get-go haven't bothered to bring themselves up to speed on the policies for posting in specific areas of the site.

So. Go find the forum "Newbietown", post an introduction about yourself, your MA experience and perhaps some information on how you know the Konigun dickfucks. That way, you might actually solicit some positive interest in a subject which has been discussed to death.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler