Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 2:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Is it suitable for kids? I might watch it with my daughter.
    Yeah, it would be a really good movie to watch with your daughter. Very positive, uplifting movie. It would be especially good to show a young girl since it shows women being strong and really setting out to accomplish their goals.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 2:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Christ, that **** looks boring as ****. I'll probably watch it anyway, since I don't have anything else to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 2:26pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As long as there is no Hilary Swank in it, I might give it a shot.

God I hate that bitch.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 2:50pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KidSpatula
    If she learned some takedown and submission defense I think she would completely crush everyone at her weight in MMA.
    Do you know how old she is now? I agree with you assuming she is still in good shape. I would love to see her give mma a try.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 4:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodedmonk
    Do you know how old she is now? I agree with you assuming she is still in good shape. I would love to see her give mma a try.
    She's 41 now and hasn't been active in a few years. She's also been fighting since the 80's. She was supposed to fight Christi Martin back in 2005, but that fell through since Rijker suffered an injured Achilles tendon during training (which was a real shame since it would've been by far the biggest payout for any women's match and would've set a major precedent).

Probably Lucia's career has come to a close, though maybe after Germaine DeRandamie has run out of opponents in kickboxing she'll make her MMA debut and knock out Gina Carano.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 4:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BudoMonkey

God I hate that bitch.
    I thought she was pretty good in MDB (I just didn't care for how that movie ended, otherwise it was pretty cool) and I liked her performance in Boys Don't Cry. And of course there was her unforgettable performance in The Next Karate Kid.

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 4:40pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KidSpatula
    She's 41 now and hasn't been active in a few years. She's also been fighting since the 80's. She was supposed to fight Christi Martin back in 2005, but that fell through since Rijker suffered an injured Achilles tendon during training (which was a real shame since it would've been by far the biggest payout for any women's match and would've set a major precedent).

Probably Lucia's career has come to a close, though maybe after Germaine DeRandamie has run out of opponents in kickboxing she'll make her MMA debut and knock out Gina Carano.
    I think she would have laid waste to Martin.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 4:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodedmonk
    I think she would have laid waste to Martin.
    Which is probably why Martin never accepted a fight with her after Lucia had been trying to set it up for like 10 years

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    8/07/2008 12:53am

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BudoMonkey

God I hate that bitch.
    I found her performance in "Freedom Writers" to be revolting. Actually, I thought that whole movie should have been aborted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Posted On:
    8/07/2008 10:48am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She is a horrible actress. Revolting is the right word to describe it. She shits on the very premise of acting. Every time she is given a role, a baby angel has it's wings torn off by rabid retards.

'The Next Karate Kid' is by far the best thing she ever did.

Kidspatula- Well I actually never saw boys don't cry, so I can't say for sure on that one. I have heard it's good. But it has Hilary Swank's face in it, right?

Yea.....I think I'm okay. Thanks though. I will check out this 'shadow boxer' movie. I've seen it in blockbuster and thought about renting it a couple times but never got around to it.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast