Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 1:01am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I push people more. Shoulder slams, shoves, body bumps (i straight up just jump into people). I dunno, I usually chill after making people fall a few times. But I never get frustrated to the point of going "Hulk smash!". Sometimes when in-boxing (or what I call 'throwing hooks with my eyes closed'). Guy in my gym are too strong to let someone pull that "Me mad, me hurt, rawr".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 1:10am

Style: Suio Ryu Iai Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I'm angry, I do the normal "retard strength, but swings wildly" thing. However, if I'm throwing a fit and I happen to get you to the ground, I generally calm down really quick and start thinking again because I have to think harder to make sure not to be turned into a pretzel on the ground.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 1:14am

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't get mad in training.

Well, ok, i do sometimes get mad while training jits, and i usually pwn the person i'm rolling with painfully.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 1:16am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing/Bjj/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hate when random people start **** with you for no reason. Pretty much everytime you can talk those kind of people down without fighting them... Another thing that would make me go ape-**** is (this has not happend yet) if some guy would say something to my girlfriend that is disrespectful .

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 3:32am

Style: This and that

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Retard strength." That pretty much sums up my fighting style in general. It only increases when I am angry, which in my case is probably beneficial since my technique has not yet caught up with my aggression.

:)

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 6:02am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    interesting. I guess as far as training goes, I'm usually never angry...I'm more concerned with not eating a kick to the head (one of my fav. things to do, and least fav things to have happen to me...it's just...better when your the kicker) or a nasty uppercut. I did get angry sparring once, after 2 groin kicks and a neck crank after a throw...dropped the guy twice with body shots.

I guess in the OP I meant more in a self defense sense. When I'm angry, I get focus, in the sense that I can clearly perceive all the avenues to inflicting pain upon the offending party, and don't feel the concern for their safety which, sadly, plagues my sparring beyond the point of usefulness, or safety. I wish I always had that detachment.

I wish I could turn it on and off (the anger). *End Hangover rant*

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 6:32am

Style: Defense Fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't recall ever being angry while training. I tend to take sparring as calm as possible. I've been told several times that it's good for technique learning. Only problem is that even at competitions I have no aggression going on.

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 7:17am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't ever get angry while training or competing. I try to stay cool-headed and methodical. However, if in everyday life someone really pisses me off enough to attack them, sometimes I basically just black out and come-to a couple seconds later standing over their bloodied face. Most of the time if a real fight comes about I can keep my composure just fine, but not always.

A long time ago at a club, this dude shoved a girl who was a good friend of mine. I pushed him into the bar, he ran his mouth a bit and then he slapped her. All of my 'punch, kick, elbow, knee' training went right out the window. Somehow, I just lost it- I grabbed onto his collar with both hands and headbutted him about 10 times, even though his knees gave out on the first or second, and security had to pull me off him. They ended up pulling my pants clean offa me.
    I'm like a rabid dog when I get angry, I just lose it. I will bite you on the fucking face. I am much more dangerous when I'm angry, because if I get the upper hand on you I won't stop. I will beat you to near-death or until someone pulls me off or tases me or something.
    Last edited by BudoMonkey; 8/06/2008 7:21am at .
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 7:20am

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not so much anger, but when someone lands a real nice hit on me i get very agressive for the rest of the round (alright angry). For one it changes my game plan and fight style completely, i usually hang back and use my reach then move, very evasive sparring. Once i take that hit i throw about twice as many techniques and don't backup much, sometimes it helps and other times i walk right into another rib kick and run out of gas.

In a real fight i couldn't tell you, haven't been in one since i started training even though i wouldn't say no to a good brawl. People have stopped starting me :(.

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 7:36am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Classified

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    when im angry i get all spastic and there is too much tension in my muscles leading to less power than usual.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast