Page 2 of 14 First 12345612 ... Last
  1. #11
    ysc87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    LA/CA ; STL/MO
    Posts
    1,132
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Style: Tang Soo Do
    Go kill yourself.

    I'm Korean and I still can't find any reason to defend TSD.

    Seriously. Kill yourself.

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    547
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HMmmmmmm i assume this topic is a monthly upbringing on bullshido

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    de_westwood
    Posts
    641
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe he'll post about Ashida Kim next.

  4. #14
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,618
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ysc87
    Go kill yourself.

    I'm Korean and I still can't find any reason to defend TSD.

    Seriously. Kill yourself.
    HEY!

    I'll have you know i learned THREE perfectly use-able wrist-grab defenses for my yellow belt test.

    they all even work, too.


    Granted, uke always has to be smaller and weaker then i, and their thumbs have to be in a certain place, but they work, goddamnit!

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    339
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    University of South Florida
    Posts
    621
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its a good thing i waited till I got home from work before i came accross this thread because I was laughing so hard that it would have prevented me from working.

    Seriously though, it makes you wonder, did he (the original poster) just rush in, find a name that was being thrown around allot (Gracie), and try to sound informed by calling BS on it before he knew what the hell he was talking about?

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    283
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulci
    Are they bullshit?
    Man, **** you! Your face sucks, I hope you get AIDS and die!

  8. #18
    Guess which finger is the fickle one... supporting member
    FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Up in your grill.
    Posts
    5,645
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twitcher
    Man, **** you! Your face sucks, I hope you get AIDS and die!


    You have an amazing command of the English language.


    You must be a hit @ the society parties.
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

    The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.



  9. #19
    Teh El Macho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    Posts
    11,746
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twitcher
    Man, **** you! Your face sucks, I hope you get AIDS and die!
    How do you know his face sucks? Seriously, how do you know? Have you seen it? Have you met him?

    Oh wait, this is your juvenile, pedestrian, quasi-highschoolish attempt at being mean over the internet, as if you were on AIM or something, like an internet bully, l33t hax0r kinda of fitting-in thing where you say empty **** that means virtually nothing and of zero consequence, right?

    Sorry to ruin your mojo. Carry on.
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 8/05/2008 8:16pm at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

    My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

    New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

    t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

    The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    283
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FickleFingerOfFate
    You have an amazing command of the English language.


    You must be a hit @ the society parties.
    No, I just start fires there.

Page 2 of 14 First 12345612 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO