Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/05/2008 2:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

MT Gyms in Chicago Area

I'm looking for a MT gym in the Chicago area, preferably the Northwest Suburbs. I found the one at the link below, they charge $100/month for 2 days per week (including a jiu-jistu class) or $125 per week for unlimited classes per week. Does anyone have any info on places that they have actually been to?

Link for a gym in Schaumburg
    www.mtc-mma.com

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 8:14am

Style: MuayThai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know the name of the gym, its website, or phone.... but SUPPOSEDLY Coban "The Cruncher" Lookkaomaiseethong relocated to the Chicago area and is coaching there. Ask around.....

Posted On:
    8/10/2008 10:44pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Khun Kao,
    Coban is teaching down in Champaign, it's about 120 miles south of Chicago proper.
    He's teaching at Dragonz Lair, 217-351-1120 if your interested in talking to him.

DLKasim,
    MTC in Schaumburg is the link that your speaking of and my good friend and TBA brother Tim Tokarz is the head coach there. He's a solid Muay Thai coach and I believe he is also ranked under the Machado's. Not my gig so you proabably should ask him about that for sure.
    Anyway the MTC is a solid fight gym and I'm sure that if you actually asked Tim about your situation I'm sure that he would try to work something out, if not tell you what your other options in the area are.

Dave Rogers
    Director, State of Illinois
    Thai Boxing Association of the USA
    kalimuay@fgi.net