Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/09/2008 7:04pm

Style: Gym drifter

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by markcos262
    The question posed was "You wonder what happened that arrested his development at age 13".
    I dont think sniffing petrol would do that. Maby, fell from a tree whyle just having watched american ninja?

Posted On:
    8/09/2008 7:22pm

Style: Regretfully, TKD.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siniq
    I got that responce from saying "Geeky, but verry nostalgic". Totaly uncalled for!!!
    Oh, new mesege from that guy. I asked him about Ashida Kim and this is his reply: ashida kim i have been told is a fake and by nowing hatsumi stuff his stuff seems shady but his stealth stuff i think is real good
    Just goes to show the lack of training he's gotten. Anyone with an ounce of actual training can tell Ashida is a fool. Has anyone seen his "Sword Kata" video? Seriously, I can't believe people actually think he's for real.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2008 8:10pm

Style: bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siniq
    I dont think sniffing petrol would do that. Maby, fell from a tree whyle just having watched american ninja?
    You don't think sniffing petrol fumes, robbing the brain of oxygen is going to cause brain damage?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2008 7:57am

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by moonwatcher
    honestly noteefa, if all you had to judge his character by were shitty martial arts videos and racists comments I think you'd make the same conclusions the rest of us have.
    That's why I've kinda given up on defending him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2008 9:21am

Style: Yoshi orc + Judo noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am just fascinated with this. My inital reaction was, "If only we could all be that happy" because even though his life is filled with entirely selfish pursuits (like a 13 year old) he does seem to have everything exactly like he wants it.

But then when you read that diatribe about the n**gers and f*gs and making everyone his bitch you realize how disturbed he is. It's almost disappointing.

I'll bet a dollar to a donut he's adopted or was an only child. Any takers?

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    8/10/2008 10:52am

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kendamu
    I've just come to the conclusion that the entire Ninjer community and all of its politics are similar to the Protagonist/Antagonist relationship within the show "The Venture Bros." Most of the time nobody that's directly involved really comes right out and says that its LARPing, but everyone knows that it is.
    Did you just make a reference to Venture Bros?

Posted On:
    8/11/2008 2:40am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoTeefa
    First off let me say, I am not a troll. I can verify as that I worked for Timberline lodge last summer and the winter preceding that. Mr. Mountainous and I worked in the same department, the Ice Axe Grill http://www.iceaxegrill.com/. I was a Bartender there, and he was a line cook. I'm not going to refer to Mountainous by his real name because I'm not sure that he would want me to.

I'm really not sure how I want to format this post, or even the point that I'm trying to get across, but I want to try to defend my friend because he would do the same for me. Mountainous is the reason I started commuting down to Gresham from Mt. Hood (about an hour each way) just to go to Team Quest Fight Club for a couple of hours. If I hadn't spent a whole winter arguing with this guy at work about how MMA is the **** and learning to use a katana in this day and age is pretty pointless I probably wouldn't have gotten that itch to get back into it.
    I really have to thank him for that.
    That being said, My friend Mountainous is 100% full on extreme ninja dork. I have caught that boy wearing his Tabi shoes out to the bar on multiple occasions. He buys into all the mysticism and crap taught by the Bujinkan hook, line, and sinker. I remember him preaching to me about how when attacked agressively like fire you have to be fluid and flowing with your movements (like water duh!) haha.
    Does this make him a bad person?
    I don't think so
    Mountainous has the foulest mouth of anyone I have ever met in my life. I'm sure you guys figured that out after reading his replies to your comments. Some of the funniest **** I have ever heard has been said by that guy, he's pure gold. Especially handy to have around at a place like work where you need a good laugh now and then.
    Does him calling you guys fags and bitches for trying to bring him down make him a bad person?
    I still don't think so, I think you guys deserve it.

I really admire how Moutainous lives his life actually, he's completely content with his life, and I am jealous of that. I'm sure some of you guys will call his content "lack of ambition", but what's wrong with just wanting to work your forty hours a week and then snowboard and play ninja the rest of the time?

Some mountainous facts....
    He is a ninjer dork
    He's a pretty good snowboarder for an old fat guy.
    He's a really freaking good BMX rider for an old fat guy.
    He has a foul mouth
    He's funny as hell
    His Taijutsu isn't all that bad
    He has a pretty dope pad actually
    He lives in probably one of the coolest places around. There's tons of fun stuff to do winter and summer, the forest is beautiful around there, and the Ice Axe Grill was the coolest place I've ever worked.

Normally I'm all about making fun of ninjers, but I guess because I know and understand this one personally its different.
    Also you guys should know, he is NEVER going to listen to you, no matter how constructive or destructive you are. He doesn't give a flying **** what anybody else think about Ninjutsu or himself or how he lives his life, and I think that's the thing I respect the most about him. It is very probable that I am the only one with the ablity to change his mind. The next time I visit Mt. Hood I will likely have my blue belt in BJJ and couple of Amateur Muay Thai fights tucked under it. We are planning on doing some training and SPARING when I come down, so maybe if my 155 pound ass can tap him out, he'll get a glimpse of the light.

I know this post probably won't help anything, but I really wish you guys would leave him alone for now. He really doesn't deserve all your bull as much as you think he does.

And mods, if you don't think this deserves its own thread please add it to the "weird ninja guy goes nuts" thread. Also if anybody wishes me to verify that I worked with him and am not a troll, I can probably find someone with a scanner and scan a copy of my W-2 from that year.
    Dude, you have a funny idea of defending your friend.... you slag him off even more than we would and thats saying something

Bassline to the Mainline

Posted On:
    8/11/2008 2:47am

Style: JamBoxer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrkoon9
    Did you just make a reference to Venture Bros?
    Does he have to pay your toe headed sasquatch ass some royalties or something?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456