218280 Bullies, 8112 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class

Posted On:
    8/05/2008 8:44am

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Mr. Mountainous, MY geeky ninja friend.

First off let me say, I am not a troll. I can verify as that I worked for Timberline lodge last summer and the winter preceding that. Mr. Mountainous and I worked in the same department, the Ice Axe Grill http://www.iceaxegrill.com/. I was a Bartender there, and he was a line cook. I'm not going to refer to Mountainous by his real name because I'm not sure that he would want me to.

I'm really not sure how I want to format this post, or even the point that I'm trying to get across, but I want to try to defend my friend because he would do the same for me. Mountainous is the reason I started commuting down to Gresham from Mt. Hood (about an hour each way) just to go to Team Quest Fight Club for a couple of hours. If I hadn't spent a whole winter arguing with this guy at work about how MMA is the **** and learning to use a katana in this day and age is pretty pointless I probably wouldn't have gotten that itch to get back into it.
    I really have to thank him for that.
    That being said, My friend Mountainous is 100% full on extreme ninja dork. I have caught that boy wearing his Tabi shoes out to the bar on multiple occasions. He buys into all the mysticism and crap taught by the Bujinkan hook, line, and sinker. I remember him preaching to me about how when attacked agressively like fire you have to be fluid and flowing with your movements (like water duh!) haha.
    Does this make him a bad person?
    I don't think so
    Mountainous has the foulest mouth of anyone I have ever met in my life. I'm sure you guys figured that out after reading his replies to your comments. Some of the funniest **** I have ever heard has been said by that guy, he's pure gold. Especially handy to have around at a place like work where you need a good laugh now and then.
    Does him calling you guys fags and bitches for trying to bring him down make him a bad person?
    I still don't think so, I think you guys deserve it.

I really admire how Moutainous lives his life actually, he's completely content with his life, and I am jealous of that. I'm sure some of you guys will call his content "lack of ambition", but what's wrong with just wanting to work your forty hours a week and then snowboard and play ninja the rest of the time?

Some mountainous facts....
    He is a ninjer dork
    He's a pretty good snowboarder for an old fat guy.
    He's a really freaking good BMX rider for an old fat guy.
    He has a foul mouth
    He's funny as hell
    His Taijutsu isn't all that bad
    He has a pretty dope pad actually
    He lives in probably one of the coolest places around. There's tons of fun stuff to do winter and summer, the forest is beautiful around there, and the Ice Axe Grill was the coolest place I've ever worked.

Normally I'm all about making fun of ninjers, but I guess because I know and understand this one personally its different.
    Also you guys should know, he is NEVER going to listen to you, no matter how constructive or destructive you are. He doesn't give a flying **** what anybody else think about Ninjutsu or himself or how he lives his life, and I think that's the thing I respect the most about him. It is very probable that I am the only one with the ablity to change his mind. The next time I visit Mt. Hood I will likely have my blue belt in BJJ and couple of Amateur Muay Thai fights tucked under it. We are planning on doing some training and SPARING when I come down, so maybe if my 155 pound ass can tap him out, he'll get a glimpse of the light.

I know this post probably won't help anything, but I really wish you guys would leave him alone for now. He really doesn't deserve all your bull as much as you think he does.

And mods, if you don't think this deserves its own thread please add it to the "weird ninja guy goes nuts" thread. Also if anybody wishes me to verify that I worked with him and am not a troll, I can probably find someone with a scanner and scan a copy of my W-2 from that year.

Featherweight

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    8/05/2008 10:52am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    that's alot of effort

When I Get Back

Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Awards:
    BBOC - Big Bully on Campus

Posted On:
    8/05/2008 11:17am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoTeefa
    FiMr. Mountainous and I worked in the same department, the Ice Axe Grill http://www.iceaxegrill.com/. I was a Bartender there, and he was a line cook. I'm not going to refer to Mountainous by his real name because I'm not sure that he would want me to..
    Luckily this bar has a nice link you can click on called "Guest Book" where one can offer up a link to this thread and ask probing questions about "LOL ninjas in the kitchen" and "who the **** do you people have back there handling our food"?

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    8/05/2008 11:49am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's "evil genius" thinking. The kind that makes me do pushups.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassOverdrive

Posted On:
    8/05/2008 12:07pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Hick Douchebag
    look you punk ass ******. i would make you my bitch if you said **** to me. by looking at your gay transexual page i know you are a fucking flaming fag that i could easy make my bitch. this video i made so i could use it to sell these toys i no longer collect. not to show them off you fucking *****. by the looks of your page and all the videos of mine you watched you must be in lust to **** me or be my lover. shame on you, you gay ******. if you hate me or videos why watch over in over in less you are in love with me. god is everyone from you country such a dick sucking fag. i should fly over there and kick your fucking ass. i am calling you a punk and a ***** and a fucking gay fag. now what. you bitch . if you ever come to america. read my page and it tells right where i live and i drive a blue ford explorer. it says what state and city i live in and this is town of 150 so everyone know me and i am ninja. ask around and find me. bring a couple friends you will need them. and wait for me after work and when i leave try to jump me or pull a knife. i need the training and it would be fun to kick a gay foreign faggots ass. just look in the mirror and know that i am a american and we kick ass if anyone fucks with us. americans dont take ****. we kick ass. we dont mind spending billions of dollars to make a towel head pay for his sins. we dont take **** . we are no. 1 and we kick ass so go ass **** your self. now bow down ******.
    Now, what was that about being a good guy?

Sorry, where I come from, people don't let the "******" and "fag" insults fly unless somewhere in their tiny little brains they actually believe those are the worst things a person can be called/be confused with. Maybe he has his good points, but a good person? After reading that? I don't think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    8/05/2008 12:09pm

Style: Gym drifter

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Visitors, PLEASE DO NO FEED THE TROLL !

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    8/05/2008 12:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken
    Luckily this bar has a nice link you can click on called "Guest Book" where one can offer up a link to this thread and ask probing questions about "LOL ninjas in the kitchen" and "who the **** do you people have back there handling our food"?
    Hello,

I've been reading on your site and thought it looked just fabulous.
    I'm wondering if it is possible to make a reservation for a party of 10 tot 20 people on august 29th (fri) for an international group of people working in the leatherbussiness.
    We will be travelling from Seattle to San Fransisco so some time in the afternoon/ late afternoon of friday the 29th will be good for us.
    I take it you accept visacard?
    If you would have a privateroom for our get together, that would help a lot.

sincerely yours,

Maurice dÁrce,

Falaise, Anvier & Guilame Leatherworks,

Lyon

France.

Administrator

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    8/05/2008 12:23pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know this post probably won't help anything, but I really wish you guys would leave him alone for now. He really doesn't deserve all your bull as much as you think he does.
    Yes, yes he does.

Normally I'm all about making fun of ninjers, but I guess because I know and understand this one personally its different.

You are a hypocrite.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    8/05/2008 12:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh for those extermely stoopit notice the

Falaise Anvier & Guillame leatherworks company name.

lets see how perceptive they are.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Posted On:
    8/05/2008 12:46pm

Style: Suio Ryu Iai Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've just come to the conclusion that the entire Ninjer community and all of its politics are similar to the Protagonist/Antagonist relationship within the show "The Venture Bros." Most of the time nobody that's directly involved really comes right out and says that its LARPing, but everyone knows that it is.
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast