Sponsored Links Spacer Image

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    8/05/2008 5:01am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

new hernia

I went in for my first ever prostate exam... (i feel violated), and the doctor found a hernia in the first 30 seconds.

he said it's minor, but if I'm going to be lifting weights of any magnitude, he's got to fix it.

has anyone had to have one of these fixed before? I had an umbilical hernia operation 7 years ago, and while that was a royal hassle because it was quite large, I don't fancy having the same operation done... on my god damned anus.

has anyone here ever had to have rectal surgury before and if so, how the **** do you deal with having to **** with stitches in your ass? sounds like an infection waiting to happen.

He said if i want to have it fixed, i should prepare for at least 2 weeks of almost no exertion afterwards, plus another 4 weeks of no exercise at all and I didn't even bother asking about what happens when i have to take a dump. god damn it.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Slipping coal into stockings with a little sumptin for mom.

Posted On:
    8/05/2008 3:04pm

Style: Rehab Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rectal, are you sure? That would be wierd. I had surgery for an inguinal hernia a couple of years ago, which is the common kind where your intestins press into your scrotum. It kinda sucked alot, but it also got better fest. In spite of how they find those though, they treat them cutting in from the front.

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 8:27am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy
    In spite of how they find those though, they treat them cutting in from the front.
    Uh, I had an inguinal hernia, and all the finding and probing was done on my front. Are you sure you were being diagnosed by a doctor?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/06/2008 11:13am

Style: Hung Ga Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd ask the doctor a little more about the procedure, if this is about a rectal hernia. I'm sure it's not what you think it is. If, on the off hand, it IS what you think it is--get ready for the time of your life.