Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... Last
    Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bunyip, BBN and all other NorCal'ers

What's up? What are you crazies doing over the next few weeks? Can we arrange something? I can't make it to SoCal for WCRII.

Any lurkers out there?
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my brother's getting maried dec 27th...and i have finals the next 2 weeks...Whereabouts in norcal are you was?
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.
    -Albert Einstein

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stockton.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bunyip, was that crazy mustache real?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ah ok..i'm in redwood city...20 - 25 miles from SF or so. were you planning to arrange something up here?
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.
    -Albert Einstein

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Up here? In Redwood City? Ummm...no.

I'm not sure what I could arrange. Nick's got another UFC fight coming up, and I'm sure Tim's planning something so I doubt that my gym will be anything but crowded and busy for quite awhile.

I figured we could all talk about it, figure it out, then compromise.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds like a road trip to Omega's place!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ugh. Better drive than San Diego though.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know you love San Diego. NORCAL HELLA SUCKS!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you have a website for your gym was? maybe i'll stop by one day when i get the chanc and train a bit there (if i could?)
    -Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... Last