Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/14/2010 9:39pm

Style: FMA, JJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See the thread I started on here as well.

Here is link to the obit. I've been talking to the book author and several former members all day long trying to establish if it was true or not.

Apparently, it is....

http://www.ucfuneral.com/BryceFrederickDallas.html

Posted On:
    12/14/2010 9:45pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll call to confirm tomarrow.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/14/2010 9:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The funeral home did confirm today to the author and the other members who called, two of them I believe, that it was indeed him. Also, someone was in contact with the IRS and the agent in charge of the investigation has called and confirmed it. Death Certificate to be issued to her in January.

It's him, all sources indicate that it is truly him.

Posted On:
    12/14/2010 10:05pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I, Samuel Browning just called the Anderson-Upper Cumberland funeral home. at 931-268-1550 (the obit, is not yet up on their page so I don't know how it was obtained) and they confirmed the news.

This makes it very improbable that this is some sort of practical joke which is always a possibility in such a situation.

Regardless of my very negative opinions concerning Mr. Dallas, and his Ninja claims, I will simply wish his surviving family peace.

Posted On:
    12/14/2010 11:43pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Responding to a tip, I also looked on pacer, and found that at the time of his death Bryce was being summoned to appear before the IRS to answer questions regarding his prior taxes. The IRS wanted to interview Bryce about the period of December 31, 2000 to March 31, 2002, and 1-1-2010 to 7-1-2010

It looks like Bryce was served by abode on July 8, 2010 and avoided showing up July 26, 2010. They tried to serve him in person for a November 22, 2010 hearing but couldn't obtain such service before the hearing so it was postponed.

Does anyone wish to tell me what was happening in the 2000-2002 time period?

Case Is:

United States of American and Lauren Thompson, Revenue Officer of the Internal Revenue Service v. Bryce Dallas, in the Middle District of Tennessee Northeastern Division. Case 3:10-cv-00915

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/14/2010 11:54pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Claus View Post
    This makes it very improbable that this is some sort of practical joke which is always a possibility in such a situation.
    Before anyone becomes upset, we are actually dealing with this situation in another thread.

Regardless of the situation Condolences.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2010 2:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The obit was made available by the funeral home earlier, it's how I originally obtained it. I checked again and it was still there. Here is the link below:

http://www.ucfuneral.com/obituaries.html

His name appears first.

I apologize for bringing this here, but I felt everyone here on this thread would like to know.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    12/15/2010 7:25am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by drizzt777 View Post
    The obit was made available by the funeral home earlier, it's how I originally obtained it. I checked again and it was still there. Here is the link below:

http://www.ucfuneral.com/obituaries.html

His name appears first.

I apologize for bringing this here, but I felt everyone here on this thread would like to know.
    It is OK for you to bring it here. Its just that people have pulled similar BS before and it would need to be actually verified before accepting.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2010 2:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I understand. I didn't want anyone to think I was being a troublemaker.

I've been in contact over the years with several former members, and yesterday was like a floodgate being opened on me and another person who has been researching the art.

It is a sad thing though.

@ Mr. Browning - thanks for taking time to verify, I had called them yesterday and had gotten verification myself, but I forget that my friends here would like to have it verified secondhand. I was worried you would think I was making a joke. My apologies.

Thanks guys, and if you have any condolences they are being read by some out there who did in fact consider Bryce a friend.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/20/2010 12:17pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess we will not know the cause of death until the Death cert is made public?
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast