Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2008 8:16pm

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now he claims that it is because he has diabetes. Unfortunately, developing diabetes does not cause a person to keep from losing weight. Instead, one of the symptoms is rapid and unexplained weight loss. If you look at these pictures, it is quite unlikely that he was diabetic when he was a kid, so there has to be another reason........ The problem for him is, no matter what he claims, he has changed stories and blatantly lied so many times, he can get no one to believe him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2008 9:26pm

Style: Kempo Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's for real I'm afraid-Eat your words-I have found a picture of him "in the field".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2008 6:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, how in the world did you get such a close up picture of a "world class" ninja? I thought you couldn't see them when they were in their ninja uniform.

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    10/09/2008 2:28am

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am going to post a video of him being forced into a size-six bustier, made to shave his legs, then being sodomized with a broomstick. This, incredulously, will not end his career as a ninjer wanna-be scam artist.

(And don't worry, I'll bring plenty of lube. Though I'll be using it to pry him into the bustier and not at all for the broom handle portion of the evening.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    You sound like a foaming-at-the-mouth-loon out of Dr. Strangelove.
    Sometimes, we put Ricin in the Cocaine. :ninja7:

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/09/2008 5:02am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/Muay Thai/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by imarubber
    The following quotes are taken from the konigun “ninjutsu” website. The text plainly shows that dallas claims to have trained in Japan under an authentic master. The text also states that he began teaching while attending MSU, then opened his second school in Grenada. If that were true, then dallas obviously lied about the time he trained in Japan. The yearbook photos clearly show that he was in MS from 1976/1977 through 1981. If he attended MSU after high school, that would have left him no time to train at all. This would only leave the years 1972 to 1976, when dallas was 8 or 9 years old until he was 12 years old. Four years as a pre-pubescent child is not enough time to master any martial art. The most logical conclusion to be drawn from the photos and quotes from their own website is that dallas lied about his training.

“When Dr. Dallas trained in Japan under his teacher as a youth he was not concerned with the "exact" heritage of the art.”

“It was not until he was given permission to begin teaching in America that the "paperwork" became more important than the ability to defend one's self.”

“Dr. Dallas has posted a picture of himself and his teacher Insei Saija (who is retired) on the internet to attempt to appease the cyber warriors in America.”

“It would be shameful for Dr. Dallas to become wealthy knowing that he destroyed an elderly man's request to have a peaceful retirement and remain out of the "spotlight." “

http://konigunninjutsu.com/fof/cyberhategroup/fake.php

“I, Taibushi Chris Greene, am the one who took the picture that we have posted on the internet of Shidoshi Dallas and Insei Saija. These pictures were taken on our trip to Japan in May of 2006 with Shidoshi Dallas. Meijin (Jay) Green has also met Insei Saija, but on a separate trip.”

“. . . Dallas started teaching while he was attending Mississippi State University and then had his second school in Grenada.”

http://konigunninjutsu.com/fof/cyber...ongwisemen.php
    If I'm not mistaken years ago on MAP, it was proven that the Japanese gentleman in the picture was not Insei Saija. It turns out that he's actually a well known weapon maker and not some lost Ninja master!

Posted On:
    1/25/2009 5:27pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: assortment of styles

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by imarubber
    The following quotes are taken from the konigun “ninjutsu” website. The text plainly shows that dallas claims to have trained in Japan under an authentic master. The text also states that he began teaching while attending MSU, then opened his second school in Grenada. If that were true, then dallas obviously lied about the time he trained in Japan. The yearbook photos clearly show that he was in MS from 1976/1977 through 1981. If he attended MSU after high school, that would have left him no time to train at all. This would only leave the years 1972 to 1976, when dallas was 8 or 9 years old until he was 12 years old. Four years as a pre-pubescent child is not enough time to master any martial art. The most logical conclusion to be drawn from the photos and quotes from their own website is that dallas lied about his training.

“When Dr. Dallas trained in Japan under his teacher as a youth he was not concerned with the "exact" heritage of the art.”

“It was not until he was given permission to begin teaching in America that the "paperwork" became more important than the ability to defend one's self.”

“Dr. Dallas has posted a picture of himself and his teacher Insei Saija (who is retired) on the internet to attempt to appease the cyber warriors in America.”

“It would be shameful for Dr. Dallas to become wealthy knowing that he destroyed an elderly man's request to have a peaceful retirement and remain out of the "spotlight." “

http://konigunninjutsu.com/fof/cyberhategroup/fake.php

“I, Taibushi Chris Greene, am the one who took the picture that we have posted on the internet of Shidoshi Dallas and Insei Saija. These pictures were taken on our trip to Japan in May of 2006 with Shidoshi Dallas. Meijin (Jay) Green has also met Insei Saija, but on a separate trip.”

“. . . Dallas started teaching while he was attending Mississippi State University and then had his second school in Grenada.”

http://konigunninjutsu.com/fof/cyber...ongwisemen.php

i have seen this man in natgeo channel on a show talking about the history of sword making in japan and he shows how a sword is folded and shaped and tempered that is the same guy and he says in his interview that he gives personal tours of his shop if you commisson a hand made sowrd which mister dallas has in his study at his home which i have seen and he told me that it was a present from his master for completing his trainning which he told me was not in japan but he was his next door neighbor in mississippi sound familiar like in a movie starring van dam

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/20/2009 1:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, well, it has just gone on and on. I am amazed when I look back at all that has happened. I actually checked out their website, which I do about annually, and they have posted some really laughable things there. It seems that they now have no purpose in life but to find the one last person who still bothers to pick at the open sore that is Konigun. Interestingly, a recent email to a distant party to all of this challenged that person to come to Japan with them to meet the guy in the above picture, who has repeatedly been identified. Just makes you wonder doesn't it? Oh, and inspite of what you might read on their website, they never got one penny out of anyone for their two lawsuits and never proved their case to anyone. All they got in Fed court was tossed out and in State court, they got a judgement that simply says, hey these folks never bothered to respond to your lawsuit. Gee, for all their talk, end of story. There are few practitoners left apparently. All who were sued have gotten on with their lives and now they cant get any air time anywhere for their Konigun cause. The million dollar challenge went unanswered. All other challenges, including the full exposure of his actual school history is unanswered. Sad isn't it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2010 3:32am

Style: FMA, JJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Thread Necromancy, sorry.....

It's official now, I posted on one of these threads, apparently there IS a person researching the Konigun for a book they are writing on the subject. The person is a completely independent third party who seeks to actually speak to former and current members and even said they want an interview with Bryce Dallas himself.

Since this site deals with the research of con men claiming to be martial artists, this may be of some interest. According to a source I read, they are targeting the release date for 2012, on July 28th. Might be an interesting read if put together nicely.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/14/2010 9:18pm

Style: FMA, JJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bryce Dallas passes away.

Bryce Frederick Dallas of Konigun fame passed away this morning at 2:30 am in Whitleyville, TN.

Posted On:
    12/14/2010 9:29pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Newspaper link?
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast