Administrator

Posted On:
    8/09/2008 11:45am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by imarubber

There are plenty more pictures, including all the yearbook covers, if you’d like me to publish them all.
    Oh you know that is what we like here (except they aren't hot women:( ) proof.

Publish what you can at your leisure. Let the other people post their own words unless, it is a relevant discussion between himself and someone else.

Stick to his website, interviews and publications. It is hard to deny your own words, don't give him any wiggle room.

For example, edit your 1980 photo to add a link, book, article, or interview with the offending statement under the picture.

Then post the year book liner notes so, people can see it is Bryce Dallas.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2008 5:27pm

Style: Varied

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

In Their Own Words

The following quotes are taken from the konigun “ninjutsu” website. The text plainly shows that dallas claims to have trained in Japan under an authentic master. The text also states that he began teaching while attending MSU, then opened his second school in Grenada. If that were true, then dallas obviously lied about the time he trained in Japan. The yearbook photos clearly show that he was in MS from 1976/1977 through 1981. If he attended MSU after high school, that would have left him no time to train at all. This would only leave the years 1972 to 1976, when dallas was 8 or 9 years old until he was 12 years old. Four years as a pre-pubescent child is not enough time to master any martial art. The most logical conclusion to be drawn from the photos and quotes from their own website is that dallas lied about his training.

“When Dr. Dallas trained in Japan under his teacher as a youth he was not concerned with the "exact" heritage of the art.”

“It was not until he was given permission to begin teaching in America that the "paperwork" became more important than the ability to defend one's self.”

“Dr. Dallas has posted a picture of himself and his teacher Insei Saija (who is retired) on the internet to attempt to appease the cyber warriors in America.”

“It would be shameful for Dr. Dallas to become wealthy knowing that he destroyed an elderly man's request to have a peaceful retirement and remain out of the "spotlight." “

http://konigunninjutsu.com/fof/cyberhategroup/fake.php

“I, Taibushi Chris Greene, am the one who took the picture that we have posted on the internet of Shidoshi Dallas and Insei Saija. These pictures were taken on our trip to Japan in May of 2006 with Shidoshi Dallas. Meijin (Jay) Green has also met Insei Saija, but on a separate trip.”

“. . . Dallas started teaching while he was attending Mississippi State University and then had his second school in Grenada.”

http://konigunninjutsu.com/fof/cyber...ongwisemen.php

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2008 5:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The cover to the 1977 yearbook:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2008 5:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The 1978 yearbook and class photos:

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/12/2008 6:24pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's what I'm talking about good work.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/12/2008 10:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why are so many ninjers and dim mak dudes soooo fat, jesus he must do at least some excercise?? how does he keep the weight up, its astonishing to me
    Last edited by HigherLearning; 8/13/2008 1:48am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2008 10:32am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: SubmissionWrestlepunching

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Exercise and lose weight? No need, 'cause they don't have to walk far.

#

Ninja can fly.

Ninja's could fly, but only for short distances. The ninja would use their capes and cloaks as hang gliders. The ninja would fix the cloth between two sticks so that the cloth would bag and catch air allowing the ninja to leap from distances up to 25 feet in height and land safely. This technique was another method that the ninja used along with the hand claws to give them the appearance of supernatural beings.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2008 7:51pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ah ha, after some further reading i discover that its actually 'mold spores' causing his obesity... such a common (and physiologically possible) malady i can't believe i didn't think of this reason earlier

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2008 12:49pm

Style: Grappling & Lifting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HigherLearning
    ah ha, after some further reading i discover that its actually 'mold spores' causing his obesity... such a common (and physiologically possible) malady i can't believe i didn't think of this reason earlier
    Not only was he trained by a secret Ninja master, but he was a 'green beret' that went on over seventy missions.
    :sniperdan

All this in like a very short, very impossible time. Time doesn't apply to ninjas, but mold spores from South America make them obese. It's not all that kata and all that fucking food or anything.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2008 4:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1979 yearbook cover

1980 yearbook cover
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast