Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 12:17pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's what it says NOW. It didn't say that before, he was getting looked at in the thread you missed.

This is newbie town, you want to follow our rules before getting to expressive.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 12:18pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    opps newbie town nevermind

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 12:28pm

supporting member
     Style: running scared

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by warjoe View Post
    From reading his site and thinking for my self, it says for one to teach more them small groups they must show resume of Example. unintelligent people listen with out looking up the fact his site say he dose not sale on ebay . From his his site "If you find others selling our package don't buy them as we will not recognize them". also from his site.
    1 Provide a background of training, and if possible provid verifiable references. Example of acceptable resume Click here email them to oftjkd@hotmail.com Look like this organization get a 100% up and up from me

You necro's an old thread to say he has added a requirement in that was not there before and it is now 100% fine.
    I read the resume examples. What proof is there that what is claimed on the resume is valid. Also, it is still DVD learning to become an "assistant instructor". That is just pure Bullshido.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 2:54pm

Style: SEKKJBA, MACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ability to follow - Fail

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 8:16pm

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not ANOTHER joe...
    Two's enough.

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 8:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 100xobm View Post
    not ANOTHER joe...
    Two's enough.
    There are way more than three.

北斗十字固拳

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 8:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From reading his site and thinking for my self, it says for one to teach more them small groups they must show resume of Example. unintelligent people listen with out looking up the fact his site say he dose not sale on ebay . From his his site "If you find others selling our package don't buy them as we will not recognize them". also from his site.
    1 Provide a background of training, and if possible provid verifiable references. Example of acceptable resume Click here email them to oftjkd@hotmail.com Look like this organization get a 100% up and up from me

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 9:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vunak Pablo and I am certified in accordance with their respective opening JKD. Capacity is released.

By 14, he got his first black belt taekwondo. Paul began to examine other ways, such as Kenpo and (slot machines) were rich. Three years, he has a black belt (in Kenpo). In August 1976, closed the school's research Paul Kenpo, he took part in Santos Cary Institute of the Philippines to attain the rank of full instructor of Jeet Kune Do / Carly July 1988.

Vunak teach the version of Jeet Kune Do (JKD) the name of fighting the system gradually. Is widely seen as an effective system of its focus on the street known headbutts, knees and elbows out to capture the extent of (the most prominent is the hug). Based technologies are rapid assault tactics system (rat) program. Normal paste and a knife, but also teach Martial Arts and Technology of the card from the Philippines.

Vunak emphasized that Jeet Kune Do not the superior technique, but the development of high efficiency, and features enhanced combat. He pointed to the excellent technology of the martial arts, only superior training methods. Technology JKD, as Vunak Alliance, is the number of martial arts. Our goal is to use technology, not only in the short term, changes to the scope or mode, and called for better technology (and perhaps of different art), the explosion of the first Wing Chun signature technology is used only as long as the situation needs.

Vunak aim is to determine the result of fighting in the region, as well as additional claims that do not have a monopoly in all aspects of art. JKD use in a variety of martial arts, skills, training methods, and sometimes the idea. That must be able to adapt to technology and the flow of a break until the next day, he said that the use of different arts is necessary. Although many martial artists claim that there is been asked by members of the military services, Paul Vunak really keeps the special operations group of education officers to enforce the law, especially the seals of the six teams.

He produced and starred in a lot of self-defense videos and-DVD, [1] for the rapid achievement of self-defense capabilities. Many of these advocacy training with the supply of seals and other law enforcement and military groups. System in accordance with the purpose of assimilation mice quick. He also made the a-DVD Jeet Kune Do, and has written books and articles.

In 2006, he began to promote the DEFCON ( "Defense Article") / application of the gas station system, which promises more of the Brazilian long-standing and awareness - raising strategy based on self-defense of the station. As of August 25, 2006, but Paul Vunak video is no longer connected or DEFCON gas stations, and has a ways parted, is Senior Lecturer Bruce Reagan
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 6/14/2009 9:32pm at .
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 11:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And that's why they call it "dope".

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/14/2009 11:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I am the person who researched all those links before and it was as it stated.
    If he changed it, he did it after I posted up the information and I stand by what I posted.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast