Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/26/2008 8:54am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    its a great show.. good fights, but a lot of fighters that shouldnt even be there tho.. I have to laugh at you dont understanding the accents.. wtf ? are u that stupid really.. im from fucking norway and i understand all fuckin accents of english no problem.. even understand finnish danish and swedish also ,, dont u guys have foreigners in your country?

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    8/26/2008 9:04am

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joachimsh
    its a great show.. good fights, but a lot of fighters that shouldnt even be there tho.. I have to laugh at you dont understanding the accents.. wtf ? are u that stupid really.. im from fucking norway and i understand all fuckin accents of english no problem.. even understand finnish danish and swedish also ,, dont u guys have foreigners in your country?
    Hell No! We's got furiners but we's don't like em and we's don't talk to em none neither!

But seriously the show is awesome, this past weeks episode was Yodsaenklai v. Bruce and it was a great fight. Yodsaenklai basically treated Bruce like a heavybag for the whole fight repeatedly kicking the **** out of his right side.

For the record I don't really have any problem understanding everyone, but I've lived overseas and have had to deal with other foreigners from a wide variety of countries that aren't native English speakers. I've gotten rather adept at providing people with English to English translations.
    安氏八极拳学生

Posted On:
    8/26/2008 9:37am

Style: Mixed-Up Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Other then the Thai guy, most guys are just kickboxing and not much MT....I thought John Wayne (australian guy) really sucked when he fought French guy...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/26/2008 12:21pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sempaiman
    Other then the Thai guy, most guys are just kickboxing and not much MT....I thought John Wayne (australian guy) really sucked when he fought French guy...
    pretty sure it was just a bad showing. that and he pretty much dominated him and frenchy did all he could to sneak a few elbows in.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2008 2:01pm

Style: BJJ / MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joachimsh
    Yes I am stupid.

Posted On:
    8/28/2008 7:36am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes u have to be

Posted On:
    8/28/2008 5:23pm

Style: Mixed-Up Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fights that I seen it's just kickboxing with low kicks, except for thai guy...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2008 2:13am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fights are edited. Non-MT audiences tend to dislike/not understand grappling, so I'd bet most of that is cut out.

Apart from that, though, they're all Muay Thai fighters using Thai-style techniques, stances, etc, and fighting under full Thai rules, so I wouldn't consider it kickboxing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2008 2:27am

Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was glad to see Rafiq get the beating he deserved.

I almost wonder if jerks on reality shows are secretly paid more. It made me want to watch the show more to see him get beat down.

It was a good fight though. He showed a good gameplan and seemed to somewhat be in control for a good portion of the fight.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234