230555 Bullies, 3746 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Slipping coal into stockings with a little sumptin for mom.

Posted On:
    8/01/2008 11:19am

Style: Rehab Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Contender Asia

Hmm, I don't see a thread. Just saw the first episode last night on Versus. I was pleasantly surprised. Some annoying things still, but miles better than the boxing version or the girls muay thai show. At least they showed the whole fight, or close to it, and didn't just edit it down to the highlights like they did with the boxing version.

Pros: Minimal man drama. Good fight (lopsided but good). They showed the whole fight
    Cons: Retarded camerawork, slo mo and music scoring, not enough (any) time looking at the training

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/01/2008 1:39pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i enjoyed the slowmo **** until they started slowmoing random body shots, i mean a kick to the head slowmo=good but slowmoing a blocked 1,2 then a knee to the ribs every time it happens was just getting old.

serious probs for that guy not getting knocked out/quiting but i think the thai guy was taking some serious pity on him, his corner was like no elbows take it easy on this guy LOL.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2008 3:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so from the sound of your post Naruepol won?

I agree random slo mo is stupid.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2008 4:14pm

Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually like the slow motion when used judiciously. I do think it was pretty weak how the training was skipped. I find the training to be the most interesting part of shows like this and I thought it was down right irresponsible to tie two men together in a flat out race down concrete. What the hell does that have to do with fighting? I mean seriously, that could have ended much worse then it did.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2008 11:36pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude they have aired 1 ep and I am hooked! This is a rad show and I am learning a lot about MT. I like the slow mo since they don't do instant replays...

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    8/02/2008 12:16am

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Meh, i thought it was ok...Though i expect squerlli to nut himself.

Repeatedly.

There promises to be man-drama next week: Small thai dude talks to small french dude "Hey frenchie, Big mouth. Small heart"

Lol.l

though, my opinion of the show is this: Inferior thai fighters try to prove their superiority to muay thai'ers from different countries. (i say inferior because of thailand being a poor country, and almost every where else being winsauce)

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Posted On:
    8/02/2008 5:53am

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was a good show, but doubt you'd get much out of it if you haven't trained MT or don't know the big names. Yodsanklai's comments make this show, don't want to spoil it but before his 2nd fight he said something which had me on the ground laughing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2008 8:25am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1
    Inferior thai fighters try to prove their superiority to muay thai'ers from different countries. (i say inferior because of thailand being a poor country, and almost every where else being winsauce)
    I'm sorry, you think Yodsaenklai is an inferior Thai fighter? Or that all Thai fighters are inferior to fighters from richer countries? If you are saying either of these things... you're retarded. I have no words.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2008 7:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by retrograde
    I'm sorry, you think Yodsaenklai is an inferior Thai fighter? Or that all Thai fighters are inferior to fighters from richer countries? If you are saying either of these things... you're retarded. I have no words.
    +1

Over 3000 posts in less than a year with nothing to say.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    8/03/2008 7:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by retrograde
    The fighters themselves?

No. Hell no. I'm sure a thai fighter is going to win the whole comp. They are bad ass.

However, thailand sucks. Sure, maybe it has some good tourist attractions/fighting attractions, but, still, it sucks.

I say "inferior" because, well USA, netherlands, england, france (ugh, even france...), even the united arab emirates > thailand.

It was a joke. Don't take **** so fucking seriuosly.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast