--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

3 months in Pasadena Texas...need a place to train

I looked online for boxing/MT/kickboxing in Pasadena TX. All I can find are what looking like a bunch of MCDojos. Houston on the other hand has some nice looking options. I really like the Elite Martial Arts Schedule. They are 35mins from the hospital (Bayshore) I will be working in. I am more then willing to drive that for some good training, but my job requires me to be able to get back to it within 30mins at a moments notice so I would really like to find a place a little closer, say 20mins.

If anyone knows of a good training center IN Pasadena I would really really be thankful.

Fitz

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dont know texas area well but does saekson teach anywhere near you or Jason Webster? Both are excellent sources for training and i heard both taught in texas.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believe Jason Webster teaches in Austin, like three blocks from where I live.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks self critical. I heard they have a nice upcoming school there. I didnt know where in texas though.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've trying hard to find his competitive record.......do they keep english records of Thailand matches on the intertron?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont know. Jason trained out of the old fairtex in bangkok back in the day and I think he had one or two fights in thailand from what i remember. He also trained krabi krabong. he really understands muay thai and my friends have told me he is a very good teacher...Thats all I know, sorry!