Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 10:16am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Anti-Bujinkan Scale

O.k., after reading many topics on the bujinkan (and the rest of the crappy kans) I wanted to create an Anti-Bujinkan Believe Scale. All the ninjers of all the kans and at the same time the reformed ex-ninjers can now declare their opinion on a different scale regarding the bullshitness of the bujinkan. I made this because I observed that ex-ninjers believe to a different extent how BS the Bujinkan is.
    I am surprised for example to see people, that criticize the bujinkan harshly, to say that “Hatsumi is a talented martial artist” or that “in the old days Bujinkan was effective”.
    In the end, how many different ways are to see the Bujinkan? Please feel free to propose modifications, additions and a lot of humor on the scale. Excuse my English when they are not 100% understandable.

1) Bujinkan is the ****, techniques are deadly, and ninjitsu is historically legitimate. Hatsumi is a genius of martial arts and an outstanding fighter. The teachings and practice methods are top notch. Ninpo is for survival, not fighting, and this is why it has survived for so many centuries.

2) Bujinkan is the ****, techniques are effective, strict historical accuracy does not bother me, Hatsumi is a talented martial artist and the teaching and practice methods are as good as you made them yourself. The best way however to understand ninpo is to shut up, train and go as often as you can to Japan to learn by the Man himself...

3) Bujinkan methods used to be very effective when the Japanese masters trained in the 60’s. They trained hard and effectively and this is why they still kick ass.
    Nowadays many dojos in the west are watered down versions of those old techniques and many people cannot fight using the Bujinkan techniques. However, others that train alive can and have used the techniques in dangerous situations. Hatsumi is an exceptional teacher but you could do without him if you train hard. Thus, the techniques are good but the training methods suck. I suspect ninjas might never have existed as Hatsumi’s presents them, but who cares.

4) Bujinkan sucks big time. The training methods suck but the techniques themselves suck as well. Hatsumi was hardcore once upon a time because of his judo and boxing training (not ninpo) but today his teaching is soft like butter and he only goes after the cash. Bujinkan ninjers are fat nerds that could not fight their way out of a kindergarten. Not even one chance of ninjas existing in history as they are presented by Hatsumi him self.

5) Bujinkan sucks big time. The training methods suck but the techniques themselves suck even more. Hatsumi is not talented; he is not even good and actually never was. He was one of the countless Japanese taking judo and boxing that accomplished nothing at all and never proved their skill in documented fights. He was just lucky enough to find himself in the right spot to sell his choreographed kata to eligible nerds.
    The supposed effective training of old days was not tough but stupid: you beat your hands against trees and head against rocks but you did nothing with aliveness.
    The Japanese shihans had never sparred, as we know sparring today, they just moved faster than today’s ninjers, which is not something you should brag about.
    Ninjas never existed, neither Toda.

6) All of the above plus: Takamatsu sucked as a fighter as well and no proof exists that he killed or fought anyone except the fairy tales of Hatsumi. If he fought today even in a young age he would look like all “deadly” Asian Masters when they fight: schoolyard sloppy brawl with zero use of the techniques that he teaches, a la William Cheung. Bonus belief: Fujita Seiko was not a ninja but just a guy that loved to steal bricks from construction sites and eat them on national television.

Now, how the f*** I make something like this look like a poll?

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 11:02am

Style: Koryu Budo, Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I refuse to participate. Mainly because it was too long and boojers are people too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 11:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowl
    I refuse to participate. Mainly because it was too long and boojers are people too.

You Must! You have a moral and ethical responsibility to society to do so!
    Its about the Bujinkan for f***'s sake! Dont be selfish now....

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 11:54am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ask Virus to comment.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. It’s the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 11:55am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I couldn't even be bothered to read the entire first post
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 12:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jkdbuck76
    Ask Virus to comment.

I will not have to.... Virus will find us by himself. He is the ultimate Anti-Ninjer guy.
    Virus is so Anti-Ninjer that sometimes I suspect that he is Hatsumi-Sensei himself, playing games of deception against the rest of Anti-Ninjers.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 12:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gladius
    Now, how the f*** I make something like this look like a poll?
    Don't fail at the " Create New Thread"?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	poll.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	230.4 KB 
ID:	9328

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 2:27pm

Style: unemployed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a issue with the bujinkan. I trained 3 times there. we did acrobatic stuff the two first trainings.. I like doing acrobatic stuff.. It is good training good for mobility and stuff. the last training we started doing the combat stuff. they talked about fire and water and how bad sparring is for the development of advanced techniques.. I talked to the instructor.. he is a puny man. He got really annoyed when I asked why they don't do sparring. He had obviously had that conversation before. I downloaded some hatsumi stuff when I arrived home.. and it was hilarious. A old fart throwing chalk at people and rolling into the bushed.. LOL.. but then I realized that I am training this to... so I did a search .. found this forum and made the most retarded thread ever. I understood that ninjutsu ain't nothing like jiu jujitsu.
    So I stopped and I stared running and lifting weights instead. and that's how I started posting on this thread:D

I would have to choose #5 since I have no idea who "Takamatsu" or "Fujita" is and I don't care. ninja people are almost like cult members. they are creepy. why would any1 want to train and be creepy? the "in the old days" argument sucks to. people was less athletic in the old days and alot dumber too.

I hope that ninjutsu practitioners seeks help because It might be something wrong with you if you train ninjutsu.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 3:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigander
    I have a issue with the bujinkan. I trained 3 times there. we did acrobatic stuff the two first trainings.. I like doing acrobatic stuff.. It is good training good for mobility and stuff. the last training we started doing the combat stuff. they talked about fire and water and how bad sparring is for the development of advanced techniques.. I talked to the instructor.. he is a puny man. He got really annoyed when I asked why they don't do sparring. He had obviously had that conversation before. I downloaded some hatsumi stuff when I arrived home.. and it was hilarious. A old fart throwing chalk at people and rolling into the bushed.. LOL.. but then I realized that I am training this to... so I did a search .. found this forum and made the most retarded thread ever. I understood that ninjutsu ain't nothing like jiu jujitsu.
    So I stopped and I stared running and lifting weights instead. and that's how I started posting on this thread:D

I would have to choose #5 since I have no idea who "Takamatsu" or "Fujita" is and I don't care. ninja people are almost like cult members. they are creepy. why would any1 want to train and be creepy? the "in the old days" argument sucks to. people was less athletic in the old days and alot dumber too.

I hope that ninjutsu practitioners seeks help because It might be something wrong with you if you train ninjutsu.
    a) You have AN issue with the Bujinakan? Most of us here have at least 3000 issues with it. Welcome back to the real world. We were waiting for you.
    b) Lifting weights and running is much better than doing lousy martial arts. That is better to defend yourself.
    c) I agree with the "old days argument".People believe that something was better in the old days without being able to see the same results today. If it was better back then, what changed afterwards?
    d) Choose #6. Trust me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 3:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken
    Don't fail at the " Create New Thread"?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	poll.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	230.4 KB 
ID:	9328

Thanks for that Snake, but how I am going to do it now that I have already start the thread? I cant find this option. How can I add the poll now? Be specific...
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast