Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Team Cesar Gracie at IFC in Texas

Team Graciefighter goes 4-0 at the I.F.C in Texas!

1)Steve Heath won in 28 seconds of the 1st round.
    2)Tim Mckenzie won in 29 seconds of the 1st round by heelhook.
    3)Shawn Beckett won in 3:20 by TKO in the 1st round.
    4)Randy Spence won in 1:01 seconds of the 1st round by choke.

Congratulations to our fighters in Texas!
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shawn and Randy train in some form of karate, I believe, and come down from Chico to train Brazilian Jiujitsu with us.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tim's a freak!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have you met Tim, Omega?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not sure that guy listed in the first post is the one he's talking about...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You sure?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by brandeissansoo
    I'm not sure that guy listed in the first post is the one he's talking about...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by The Wastrel

You sure?
    Yeah that's him. With a haircut like that you better be good.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's a berserker.