Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    7/30/2008 8:57am

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Online Column

I have been granted the privledge of writing an online column for Taekwondo Times, http://www.taekwondotimes.com/index.php?PAGE_ID=277

The point of the column is to take "life lessons" learned in the school and show examples on how to apply them real life as well as show how martial arts can affect everyday life. Feel free to stop by and read the articles and provide me with any feedback or ideas here or at the email address provided on the site.

If there is anything that really stands out that you like please feel free to contact the magazine email they provide and let them know. I am wanting to eventually get a column in their periodical. Thanks.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    7/30/2008 2:07pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about the whole patriotism thing yet the editor of the Times selling out to NorKo propoganda in the blatant face of his people's suffering?

Sorry.

I'm bitter.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 10:00am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Errant108
    How about the whole patriotism thing yet the editor of the Times selling out to NorKo propoganda in the blatant face of his people's suffering?

Sorry.

I'm bitter.
    My first reply to this was to say...well there isn't much I can do about that. However, an idea struck me that I might be able to work something like that in. Hmmmmm....thanks for the idea...I'll let you know when it gets put out.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

"Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 11:00am

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do an article on Juche.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 12:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZ
    Do an article on Juche.
    Well the problem is that I haven't learned the philosophy in my martial arts and so I haven't applied it to real life. ;):eusa_danc
    Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!