Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2008 5:45am

Style: Muay Thai, Kenpo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Check This Guy Out...

Since this a Bullshit Free Zone, I would like for people to check out a guy that has been featured on morning news shows advocating a form of self-defense known as Close Combat Training. Captain Chris Pizzo starts off his story really shitting on himself (being the spoiled rich kid) and then a drunken altercation causes him to get tossed out the parents house and into the military. The story goes on to detail Cap Chris's complete 180 in his life. Then comes the cancer. Mind you that Cap Chris has a long list of black belts in various martial arts. However, as everyone knows, cancer treatment will sap the energy out of you. Then comes the attack by a road-rager and his knife-wielding biker girlfriend which causes him to question EVERYTHING he had learned about martial arts. Therefore, Cap Chris uses every military contact he could to travel to the most dangerous places in the world to find the "best" self-defense techniques in the world. He finds it with this old WWII hand-to-hand combat master from Europe that teaches him the stuff they beat the Nazi's with.

Cap Chris makes the statement that the reason why his techniques are the best is due to the fact that the British did NOT have the time to earn black belts in every martial art out there. In addition, he makes claims that self-defense works when you're sick, sacred, or injured and that what they teach will NOT waste the time of the student. This is the stuff "that the BJJ and Muay Thai masters want to keep secret"! Most importantly, these techniques can be utilized by anyone REGARDLESS of age, gender, and/or fitness level, can be practiced in the comfort of your own home, and mastered in a short time. The most incredible claim is that novices with only a week of training have defeated skilled mixed martial artists with years of experience!

I encourage everyone (mods and admins included) reading this thread to go to www.closecombattraining.com and check out his site and try out his course. I really don't want to pay out a ton of cash only to find out the hard way that his training is a 18-wheeler of bullshido.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    8/18/2008 5:57am

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Chris or his employee,

Welcome to Bullshido. Nice spam attempt, it might have worked if you would have hidden it inside the mountain of existing threads about him.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Ghost of Kawaishi

Posted On:
    8/18/2008 6:20am

Style: judo, parenting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for the jogfree lesson. I wuzn't aware that Nu jerzee is in Europe. I feel smarter now.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2008 12:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    Hi Chris or his employee,

Welcome to Bullshido. Nice spam attempt, it might have worked if you would have hidden it inside the mountain of existing threads about him.

Negative homeboy. I am NOT Chris nor his employee. This may be hard for a blunt instrument to understand, but like I stated before, I DON'T want to spend cash on a system that doesn't work. How about some advice instead of flaming like some scorned baby mama.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2008 12:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnronin
    Thank you for the jogfree lesson. I wuzn't aware that Nu jerzee is in Europe. I feel smarter now.

Me either. New Jersey is in the United States last I checked. BTW how about pulling my coat to whether this guy is a fraud or real instead of FLAMING like a D-average 5th grader! Proper grammar and spelling CAN get you laid, you know.:owneddanc

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    8/18/2008 1:00pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleau
    Negative homeboy. I am NOT Chris nor his employee. This may be hard for a blunt instrument to understand, but like I stated before, I DON'T want to spend cash on a system that doesn't work. How about some advice instead of flaming like some scorned baby mama.
    How about you get off your lazy ass and do a search for Captain Chris on this website. We are not here to hold your hand. He's been the subject of numerous threads here.

He formerly called himself Lt. X I believe. Use that term when you search.

Don't start threads in this forum (MABS) without performing a search first.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    8/18/2008 1:01pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Use the search function and you'll find plenty.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2008 1:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamataz
    Use the search function and you'll find plenty.

I did. Thanks a billion. :alien: How many more of these frauds are out there?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2008 1:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    How about you get off your lazy ass and do a search for Captain Chris on this website. We are not here to hold your hand. He's been the subject of numerous threads here.

He formerly called himself Lt. X I believe. Use that term when you search.

Don't start threads in this forum (MABS) without performing a search first.

If I was lazy, would I be on bullshido.net? I doubt it. I didn't know men had periods. Did you lose your Midol? Just because you have an asshole doesn't mean you have to be one. Now that I found the search button, I feel a couple hundred bucks richer. Now to find YOU a Tampax.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    8/18/2008 1:54pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleau
    If I was lazy, would I be on bullshido.net? I doubt it. I didn't know men had periods. Did you lose your Midol? Just because you have an asshole doesn't mean you have to be one. Now that I found the search button, I feel a couple hundred bucks richer. Now to find YOU a Tampax.
    I appreciate your concern.

Today and tomorrow are heavy flow days for me.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast