Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/30/2008 6:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Aleks hepa B are false and ready to fight in Affliction 2

http://www.fightline.com/news/2008/7...n_334311.shtml

Days after Aleksander Emelianenko was forced to withdraw from Affliction: Banned due what the CSAC termed as "failing to meet all licensing requirements", heavy rumors persisted that Emelianenko had contracted hepatitis B and could possibly be forced into early retirement.
    Aleksander spoke out today about the real reasons behind his dismissal from Affliction's inaugural event and addressed rumored health concerns in an interview with Life.ru
    Below is a brief description of the interview:
    In the video interview with life.ru Aleks claims that he was simply late. He says there is absolutely nothing wrong with him physically.
    He says that according to the CSAC he was supposed to be tested on 13th. He only received a visa on 14th and came to US on 15th. He was hoping that they would be able to still work everything out - but apparently the CSAC is very strict on everything.

maybe members here who knows Russian may want to validate this story, just click the Link http://www.life.ru/video/4648

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2008 7:27am

Style: BJJ (noob)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I listened to an interview on www.wrestlingobserver.com with the a representative of the CSAC just this morning and they indicated that he was not licensed and would not be granted a license and this went applied to all states with a SAC. When pushed for a reason he simply advised that California had very strict laws regarding releasing confidential medical information. I'd post the link to the file itself here, but the site the interview was on requires subscription.

Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round

Posted On:
    7/30/2008 1:58pm

supporting member
     Style: ZHOO ZHITSU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by snakerattle79
    In the video interview with life.ru Aleks claims that he was simply late. He says there is absolutely nothing wrong with him physically.
    He says that according to the CSAC he was supposed to be tested on 13th. He only received a visa on 14th and came to US on 15th. He was hoping that they would be able to still work everything out - but apparently the CSAC is very strict on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hominick's Blog, July 16th
    Today I had to get up a 6am to finish up medicals, which was a bit of a pain since I had already done them in Canada but the California Athletic Commision would not accept forms done by Canadian doctors for some reason. Nevertheless, I cruised around with Fedor's brother all morning getting meds done which was an experience.

So Hominick and Aleks both got tested on the 16th, but Aleks wasn't able to fight and Mark was.

If being "late" was the issue, why was Hominick able to fight?

But I'm sure a fighter who's claimed he's never been to prison while sporting Russian mob tattoos is absolutely trustworthy.
    Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.

Posted On:
    7/30/2008 2:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought he fessed up to doing a burgulary as a teenager and doing his time...