Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Shogun of Long Island

Posted On:
    12/07/2003 12:02am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God also killed onan for whacking off instead of fucking his sister-in-law, as God wanted. also, the sign of his covenant is circumcision which jesus somehow reverses, God made the first recorded use of weapons of mass destruction as he unleahed germ warfare on egyptians and jews (much like saddam hussein), nuked the **** out of 2 cities, outlawed religious freedom and made other religions punishable by widespread indiscriminate slaughter, and killed some dude for trying to gather wood to make a fire on saturday. whoa, nice choice there abraham!

Shogun of Long Island

Posted On:
    12/07/2003 12:03am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yo wastrel, you worship mighty meat-hammers? you must do BJJ!

WEIGHTING

Posted On:
    12/07/2003 12:04am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...and he allows meanies like you to thrive for a time...its called GRACE.
    Last edited by blankslate; 12/07/2003 12:25am at .

Shogun of Long Island

Posted On:
    12/07/2003 12:05am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh yeah, and God killed everyone on the planet except for some random guy in a boat and his pets.

WEIGHTING

Posted On:
    12/07/2003 12:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Jenfucius
    oh yeah, and God killed everyone on the planet except for some random guy in a boat and his pets.
    Lucky for us, yes?

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    12/07/2003 12:07am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you two are going to have an actual religious debate, then I am bowing out. Perhaps you should start a separate thread to attract like-minded folk.

And please, keep it nice. I don't think Jenfucius has crossed any lines yet. In fact, though he may be challenging people's religious convictions, blankslate...you were the first one to get personal.

Personal insults are of course highly recommended, but I think combining them with religious discussion is a very bad idea indeed.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Shogun of Long Island

Posted On:
    12/07/2003 12:08am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus is just God's PR guy. he spins all the hardcore stuff to make God look good.

WEIGHTING

Posted On:
    12/07/2003 12:11am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by The Wastrel
    If you two are going to have an actual religious debate, then I am bowing out. Perhaps you should start a separate thread to attract like-minded folk.

And please, keep it nice. I don't think Jenfucius has crossed any lines yet. In fact, though he may be challenging people's religious convictions, blankslate...you were the first one to get personal.

Personal insults are of course highly recommended, but I think combining them with religious discussion is a very bad idea indeed.
    Agreed. This is really not me. I'm too full of love and oneness. I'll back off the personal stuff and edit Jen, but please continue....

this was really about martial arts and religion (paradox?) please discuss. Even though you are g hey.

Shogun of Long Island

Posted On:
    12/07/2003 12:16am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dude, i just assumed that you were a TABULA RASA and didn't come in with any assumptions...

WEIGHTING

Posted On:
    12/07/2003 12:18am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good one. I am a Christian highly influenced by Zen and Theravada Buddhism, Sufism, Meditative Being...I do try to start with a clean slate each time which is why I can ROFL at your script but will be there in Service bright and early tomorrow AM.

In other words, its all good bro...although you are g hey.
    Last edited by blankslate; 12/07/2003 12:26am at .
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast