Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 1:45pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Wilson Gouveia vs. Jeremy Horn

This fight is gonna go down in September at UFC Fight night 15 in Omaha, Nebraska.

Omaha is actually a pretty kicking little town with a nice club scene.

Wilson is my bjj/mma instructor. Even still, I don't think I'm being partial when I say that I think he is gonna knock Jeremy Horn right the hell out. It's a shame too, because Jeremy is one of the pioneers of our sport, but he's been on a real nasty losing streak. It doesn't bode well for his future in the UFC if he loses, but hey-maybe it's just his time to bow out and move on to teaching. The fight is going down at Horn's weight class- 185.

What do you all think of this match up?
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 3:50pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This looks like a build (back) up fight for Gouvia. Horn was good but he should have hung it up awhile ago. Is this Gouveia's first fight at middleweight?

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 3:54pm

Style: Ronin wannabe

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Horn, unfortunately, has been shot pretty much since he fought Liddell. Going more into teaching would be a good idea. The guy's already had over 100 fights already.

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 3:56pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa
    This looks like a build (back) up fight for Gouvia. Horn was good but he should have hung it up awhile ago. Is this Gouveia's first fight at middleweight?
    Lol, yup. He's walking around right now at like 215, planning on dropping to 200 and then cut the last 15Ibs in the lead up to the fight.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.