Posted On:
    7/26/2008 8:45am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan
    Q:

Is that girl whose getting triangled breasts exposed or is a play on light. If so, thats awsome BJJ/hentai action that only requires a baseball bat and tenticle to be complete
    ?
    Its not hentai its an anime called IKKI TOUSEN, the manga is called BATTLE VIXENS in the US.
    You get bare boobs, panchira, and triangle chokes. Fun lil anime going on its third season. I also like the authors other work called BATTLE CLUB here. Same thing fan service as Ikki but it centers around a wrestling club.

I liked the PS2 game for Ikki Tousen but my modded PS2 has bit the dust.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    7/26/2008 11:40am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Q-Dog
    All of a sudden there are no training parnters, no highly skilled coaches, no nothing. What the **** do I do now? Fighting everyday was like a part of my healthy diet, man. Wakeup, eat, work, fight, sleep. Without fighting that's like 20% of wholesome nutrition gone. Fuckin' Gone with the wind like Scarlett Ohara. Gone in 60 seconds like Nicolas Cage's acting career. Gone like that chick in that Nsync song (or was it Justin Timberlake? I don't fucking know, man. It's not like I listen to that **** or anything ...).
    Dude, I empathise with you entirely here.It's like that with me right now. Stuck in a flat, working at a jospital. No where to train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Q-65
    And I don't usually get high
    Yeahrightwhatever!!!!
    (marijuana is not a drug)
    Methinks I get what you mean here and I agree wholeheartedly!!
    Last edited by JingMerchant!; 7/26/2008 1:40pm at .
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

blotter art.

Posted On:
    7/26/2008 1:37pm

Style: San Shou

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wouldnt expect there to be a inversly proportional relationship of how easy it is to get killed in a place to how easy it is to get martial arts training.

Posted On:
    7/26/2008 11:49pm

Style: Muay Thai n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere
    Its not hentai its an anime called IKKI TOUSEN, the manga is called BATTLE VIXENS in the US.
    No wonder I wasn't able to find the manga at the bookstore. I'll have to go back and check agian.

You get bare boobs, panchira, and triangle chokes. Fun lil anime going on its third season.
    I especially like the lesbo-rape. And... THIRD SEASON???? You mean there was more than one? wtf? I thought they killed glasses-kid.

I also like the authors other work called BATTLE CLUB here. Same thing fan service as Ikki but it centers around a wrestling club.
    I must check that out as well.

I liked the PS2 game for Ikki Tousen but my modded PS2 has bit the dust.
    The only good Anime-to-Games seem to be the fighting games. DBZ is awesome, even with a slightly steeper learning curve and even the Naruto game wasn't that bad.

I'm still waiting for them to make a Game-to-Anime about the Beach Volleyball girls. :p

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    7/27/2008 4:14am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ysc87
    Here, Q-dot, I wrote your craigslist ad for you-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Title:
    They call me a ****

Body:
    Hi, my name is the Question, and I am looking for a regular ghey partner to rim with. I would prefer that you don't have a big dick, and that you're good enough to **** my ass. If you have enough of a reach to make me cumwithout leaving me with a need to wear a nappy, I'd love it. I love fucking tall guys, it's the best kind of sex for me.

All you need are some rubber soled shoes, and I'd prefer it if you wore a gag, but I do lovemy balls being sucked.

So, if you're interested, email me, and I can't wait for you to cum on me over to my place to meet face to face.

... more factually correct.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/27/2008 10:28pm

Style: Jiu Jits, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rock Ape get a life man, the first post was funny thats just pathetic.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234