resident sick ****

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 10:11am

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Teh Adventures of Str33t Fighter Jones

Alot of things happened so I I'll only include a few things. I've been whining about my problems on this site alot and because of those problems I ended up in teh str33t. My first night in the bridge I met this middle class white boy.

His mother dumpred him off in a poor black neighborhood because he's been acting like he was poor and black even though he's the opposite. I talked to him and decided to protect him until he realized it's not cool to be poor. Big mistake. It's not that he was an asshole it's that he thought the entire world revolved around him.

He lost his wallet and he was waking people up in the middle of the night asking them if he took it. I told him it's not their fault his wallet was stolen. and he said " I don't care." I walked away from him after that and let fate take it's course.

He almost got jumped by 5 people then 3 white guys stepped in to protect him. Later on I saw the three white guys and him walk to the men's restroom. I think I know what happened but I don't want to imagine it's true.

I bought this shirt from this guy for 2 dollars. I think he was a drug addict or something. I haven't showered in days and I would like to wear a clean shirt if I could so I said okay. I told him I only had 60 cents and I'll pay him back later.

I talked to a guy who helped me out alot and I asked for 2 dollars so I wouldn't have any problems with the crackhead. He said not to worry about it. I got the impression that since he stole the clothes from someone it wasn't worth paying him back.

I ran into the crackhead the next day and I told him I didn't have the money and something was going on I didn't understand and I would pay him when I figured it out. It was only 2 dollars after all.

Well the crackhead got an attitude with me. I mean this 5'6 crackhead got an attitude with someone who is 6'2 or 6'3. Basically I told him if he didn't calm the **** down and I was going to beat the **** out of him.

He starred at me like a deer stares at headlights. Well bicycle police came and ordered us to sit on the side walk. They didn't do anything and that's the problem. I had to hassle them for 10 minutes before they explained to me legally I agreed to pay 2 dollars even though he probably stole it. So I learned in teh str33t 2 dollars is worth getting your ass kicked.
    カンフー

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 10:17am

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The epilogue of this story is the video of those two crack-heads ninja fighting?

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 10:22am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sang
    The epilogue of this story is the video of those two crack-heads ninja fighting?
    LOL WUT?!
    カンフー

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 10:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jones.

All I can imagine is that you've somehow fallen prey to some evil mastermind who has hollowed you out and filled you full of a 50/50 mix of retard brains and ****.

As unlikely as it seems, that's the only possible explanation.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 10:26am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where the hell did a homeless guy get a computer?

Every day on my way home from work there are homeless people that beg for money at this intersection. They rotate people every other day or so, but they use the same sign so they must be in cahoots of some sort.

I never give em ****. The other day I reached to grab a half of a public ultimate sub I had, but then I stopped myself. I'm not gonna enable them to continue begging like a child instead of getting off their stupid asses and working like everyone else has to. Ridiculous. SO fucking pathetic.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 10:32am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BudoMonkey
    Where the hell did a homeless guy get a computer?

Every day on my way home from work there are homeless people that beg for money at this intersection. They rotate people every other day or so, but they use the same sign so they must be in cahoots of some sort.

I never give em ****. The other day I reached to grab a half of a public ultimate sub I had, but then I stopped myself. I'm not gonna enable them to continue begging like a child instead of getting off their stupid asses and working like everyone else has to. Ridiculous. SO fucking pathetic.
    The public library downotwn by the homeless shelter. Allowed me to get an internet card. But I returned to where I used to live so I can ask my relative to stay with them until I finish technical school.

I've been homeless for a week a two and I can honestly say you shouldn't give them money. If you do give them money they'll spend it on alcohol and cigerrates. Homeless shelters offer 3 meals a day and jobs and cheap housing.
    カンフー

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 10:33am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    Jones.

All I can imagine is that you've somehow fallen prey to some evil mastermind who has hollowed you out and filled you full of a 50/50 mix of retard brains and ****.

As unlikely as it seems, that's the only possible explanation.
    Thanks for welcoming me back.
    カンフー

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 10:36am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    The public library downotwn by the homeless shelter. Allowed me to get an internet card. But I returned to where I used to live so I can ask my relative to stay with them until I finish technical school.

I've been homeless for a week a two and I can honestly say you shouldn't give them money. If you do give them money they'll spend it on alcohol and cigerrates. Homeless shelters offer 3 meals a day and jobs and cheap housing.
    Yea dude, that's my problem. One of the guys I see out there alot...first off, he's chubby as hell so he's obviously eating healthy. I saw him pull out a pack of malboros. Not even cheap, $1.49 cigs, freakin marlboro reds.

Good luck to you with everything.

Don't smoke crack.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 10:40am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    Thanks for welcoming me back.
    That was a welcome back post.
    My original draft featured you drinking bleach, jumping in front of a train and moving to Bridgend, Wales.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 10:42am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is better to hand out a some change from time to time than risk the chance of having one of them sitting in the cubicle next to you. Working as an engineer, I've come to believe that if anyone became aware of how easy engineers have it and how much cheaper coke heads work, I would be in for tough times. I'm too old to take over the coke head's duties. Help keep the balance and slip the indigent a nickle now and then. It could be your job that they farm out to half witted, drug addled, anything for a buck, street people.
Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast