Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    7/24/2008 2:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait where was the broken glass that was supposed to negate those takedowns?

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/24/2008 3:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Th3 D3adly
    Wait where was the broken glass that was supposed to negate those takedowns?
    Of course there was broken glass. That's how his shirt got torn.

From watching I would say this kid is a Karate/TKD and wrestles. I don't think he does jits or anything else with submissions (if he does he's probaby a white belt/beginner) because of the way he doesn't take advantage of his positions. It did look like he might of been working an armbar at the start but he could also just been trying to stabilize himself. I LOVE the eye gouge because I have been arguing with an idiot on youtube (yeah I know) trying to let him know that fighting in the ring doesn't mean you don't know how to fight for real.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Your RBSD Cannot Save You Now.

Posted On:
    7/24/2008 3:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Spanish Rapier/Epee/Foil

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not bad.
    Not great, but he at least knew how to fight dirty.
    All the same, I don't think you should pull that sort of b.s. out unless you really DO want things to get serious.
    Somebody goes for an eye gouge on me during a friendly fight, and I can guarentee you it isn't going to be quite so friendly after that.

Posted On:
    7/24/2008 3:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would guess tkd and not karate, not just because he attempted a jump spinning kick at the start (!), but because his hands look wild and somewhat untrained (no offense meant tkders!). If Japanese karate only engraves one thing onto your brain, it's the straight rear hand punch.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/24/2008 3:40pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote
    Not bad.
    Not great, but he at least knew how to fight dirty.
    All the same, I don't think you should pull that sort of b.s. out unless you really DO want things to get serious.
    Somebody goes for an eye gouge on me during a friendly fight, and I can guarentee you it isn't going to be quite so friendly after that.
    I didn't get to hear the commentary that was a friendly fight?

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    7/24/2008 3:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With friends like that, who needs Al Qaeda...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 2:02am

Style: Koryu Budo, Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So TKD FTW?

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 3:33am

Style: Sub-Grap/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought it was all pretty terrible. (sorry)

The little guy was just alot more aggressive and has obviously had some training... but not alot. There's several occassions where the biggerguy has the oppurtunity to land punches/kicks/stomps but he just does'nt react.

Also the whole eye gouge thing is pretty messed up -
    (If someone tries that on me, Im gonna have no qualms about armbarring/breaking limbs.)
    Last edited by Kambei Shimada; 7/25/2008 3:45am at .

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 4:24am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega

Who ever this guy was he tactically was fairly sound. Anybody disagree?
    Is he one of your students?

Just a guess, judging by how you're singing his instructors praises!
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 6:09am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kambei Shimada
    I thought it was all pretty terrible. (sorry)

The little guy was just alot more aggressive and has obviously had some training... but not alot. There's several occassions where the biggerguy has the oppurtunity to land punches/kicks/stomps but he just does'nt react.

Also the whole eye gouge thing is pretty messed up -
    (If someone tries that on me, Im gonna have no qualms about armbarring/breaking limbs.)
    The bigger guy didn't have room to do ****. Smaller guy pressed the action and controlled the fight. His choice of technique at times is questionable but seemed to move easily from one aspect to another, failed a kick got close went for a takedown, mounted rained blows. Seem pretty good but of course could be way better. I like the fact that the hit to the back of the head didn't stop the takedowns like so many RBSD/TMAer claim it would.

As for the eye gouge the point this site has been trying to make forever is that it is far easier to eye gouge someone when you have dominant control over them. In that case all you would do is get you eye gouged not be able to retaliate as you think you would if you were being dominated the whole fight. No if someone is trying to eye gouge you with no control over you then my all means break the fuckers arm off and gouge his eyes with it!!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast