Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/23/2008 9:11pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On behalf of Jim Wagner I am transcribing the following from an a superviser in the Cosa Mesa Logistics Emplyment Monday Officers Nepotism Association Deployment Education Stationary Tactics Advanced Not Dealing with bevarages only Division.... Code Name LEMONADE STAND... for short. He says...

"Mr Wagner did under intense scrutiny mix properly and serve lemonade to the good citizens of Cosa Mesa, despite searing heat and other logistical nightmares that often interfered with the proper set up and dispersment of said beverages."

"Mr Wagner did in fact have this department's highest accomidation and certificates will show that mr Wagner is indeed qualified to serve cold beverages to all citizens of Cosa Mesa with LEMONADE STANDS permission to describe the honorable functions of said department.

So my Hock and Mr Browning... so there!!! Humph!!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2008 11:40pm

Style: SEKKJBA, MACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hock after my instructor camebck from one of your seminars, we were put through the ringer, so i can speak on some of your stuff with a thumbs up, now i guess i'll have to experience a course by wagner for comparison but i wonder if i should even bother

Posted On:
    7/24/2008 1:47am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is funny stuff. We actually had a student (adult) quit at my scool b/c he wanted his training to be like Wagner's stuff. He even brought in a BB mag and tried to show the staff the great knowledge of SGT Jim Wagner. People will believe anything they read.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/24/2008 9:40am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/25/2008 5:25pm

Style: SEKKJBA, MACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whats the world coming too it should only be ok to lie to chicks, not defruad other martial artist and publications...........shame shame

Posted On:
    7/30/2008 1:36am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido Hock.

Speaking of reality based self defense--your three stooges based eye gouge defense doesnt look too realistic to me. You mean to tell me that your going to see the eyegouge coming and have time to put your hand up to jam the hand like that?

How about this gun technique where you transition to a handgun to a rifle with the handgun still dangling from your trigger finger?

These days they teach to use the longarm first since it is more powerful and accurate and then transition to the handgun if you need to. In your picture you are starting with a handgun and then transitioning to a M16.

I think Hock deserves a topic of his own investigating what he teaches.
    Last edited by sicknick; 7/30/2008 1:47am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/30/2008 1:56am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, are you Wagner?

If not I'm going to move this post as a derail. You want to argue the points in this thread, that is fine.

If you are going to do the classic redirect, attacking the messenger, it will be moved to another thread.

Especially, since you are using to obviously different parts of a book out of context.

Posted On:
    7/30/2008 2:41am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im not Wagner. Im not even a fan of his.

Those pix comes from Hocks book Training Mission One.

Theres nothing out of context about them. Either their good or their not. Im just point out things about him.

Hock is bitching about Wagner because he considers him competition and this is a way to slag him. He is also doing it to get exposure for himself and to bring people to his forum. He has his instructors posting about it on different forums. Its guerilla marketing.

If Wagner was teaching Tai Chi Hock wouldnt care what he claimed. And that is relevant.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/30/2008 2:45am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, then start your own thread on Hock.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    7/30/2008 4:58am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If i may ad: sicknick, be carefull with the claims and accusations you make, i mean, make sure you can motivate and or prove those claims.

otherwise it will just turn into another he said she said drama.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast