*Looks around: geez where did all these losers come from?
Six years on this stinking website!!!!!
Jeez I remember when the membership here was less than a hundred members. Hell I remember when there were less than 50 members.
So I'll do this thread as simple as possible:
1. I remember when this place was called Mcdojo.com
2. I remember Jamoke who was actually Donny Fisher a fellow we harrassed for promoting himself to 10th degree.
3. I remember being at the very first Mcthrodown. Later to be named Throwdowns.
a. how many of you fuckers didn't believe I did mma and kung-fu? (middle finger)
4. I remember the very first "travel to beat ass challenge" John Fuckhead Perkins.
5. I remember the outing of Ashida Kim. (Before us he used to have a mask on)
6. I remember when some of you dumbasses were still fucking white belts now you're jumping up and down about getting your purple belt. My comment? About fucking time.
7. I remember when there were maybe 4 to 5 new members joining per month and I had the privilege in roasting the **** out of every single one. Now I just flip you off mentally.
8. I remember pissing that ***** Andy Murray off on MAP because he's fucking Bi-polar.
9. I remember Phrost getting his ass kicked in his first MMA match because he thought it'd be cool to come out of the crowd and fight.
10. I remember the first Megathrowdown which Clyde proved you shouldn't discount the stand up skills of a Kenpo Masta!
11. I remember the 2nd McThrowdown in which Asia suplexed everybody on their head and played the **** out of "Bodies" by Drowning Pool and then went Baji on everybody's ass.
12. I remember Peedeeshaolin. I wonder where he is today?
Well that's most of the early stuff I remember anybody else want to chime in?
I remember the day the site improved dramatically...
It happened in January, of '08
Yeah! January rocked, until you joined.
Originally Posted by Omega
Fixed that for you.
I got your back, Omega.
I'm the yin to your yang.
the cum stain to your KY jelly
and probably the uke to your tori at the next mega throwdown...
Last edited by Omega; 8/02/2008 2:57am at .
Gonna tell us to get off your lawn, old man?
You don't say?
Originally Posted by 3moose1
Would it do any good?
Originally Posted by G-Off
I think the expansion here is a reflection of the high qaulity and sheer addictive nature of the site as well as an increased desire in society to laugh at ninjers
I think that after 2500 posts you should become supporting members instead of supporting my member.
I remember getting kempowned by Clyde. I miss that guy. I remember the downing of the Attack Proof forum (from the other end).
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO