Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 11:11am

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good. Black out the sensitive information and post the bank statements please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 1:31pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why on earth would anyone post their bank statements online. Even if you blackout the info it still isnt safe. Ive seen jason fight and have seen his fighters fight. Jason knows what he is doing and it makes me laugh that stupid asses who prolly have no training whatsoever talk ****. Especially when the closest thing they get to exercize is prolly madden 09 video game. If anyone has any questions on his ability go to his classes, watch him work with his fighters and get in and spar with him!

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 1:36pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to MABS. Please read the FAQ and post accordingly. Inflammatory posts, such as yours, can be removed.

Many of the people here do train and fight. Please don't turn this into a derail.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 1:39pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymay252000
    I have been in and out of fighting since the days of stars and stripes in the quad cities. I have trained very hard in the time periods that I trained. I soaked in a ton of information from Spencer fisher. I continue to learn from him. I dont feel I need to defend myself to anyone when there are other martial arts schools in this town that are far below my teachings and credentials. I understand why people are threatened by me enough to start all this gossip. Instead of posting anything on here as proof,(which I know would get all flipped around anyway) i send out an open invitation to come into the gym where I work and find out for yourselves. I trained longer than 6 months at Militech and I've got my bank statements to prove that! Haha.
    Oh I agree someone should show up.

The only way it will be flipped is if you lied. It is fairly simple to provide the venues of your other 10 fights. Your name, plus the names of the promotions, will be easily verifiable.

No one needs to post bank statements.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 2:08pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was an amateur fighter. I fought in burlington at the howard johnson two times, I fought at amsterdams in the quad cities a few times. I fought at daisy dukes. I fought several times at stars and stripes. Really don't see why this matters, I teach mma and if you wanna see how much i know come train with me, and if you dont trust my word dont train with me. And Billnye thank you for the kind words. I teach because I love it and respect madly the people who have a desire to step into the cage. And NO i would never post bank info on here, my desire to show proof is not ranked very highly on my to do list. I know what i know and am willing to prove to anyone who comes into my gym at northgate health club at 1600 north henderson st. in Galesburg, Il. Classes are mon,wed,fri, and saturdays. 9-11am and 6-8pm those days. Stop in anytime.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 2:15pm

Style: bjj brown belt

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I trained longer than 6 months at Militech and I've got my bank statements to prove that! Haha.
    How long did you train at Champions? What, if any, rank did you recieve under Militech?

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 2:23pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was an amateur fighter. I fought in burlington at the howard johnson two times, I fought at amsterdams in the quad cities a few times. I fought at daisy dukes. I fought several times at stars and stripes.
    See, know how hard would it be to name the promotions?

Really don't see why this matters, I teach mma and if you wanna see how much i know come train with me, and if you dont trust my word dont train with me.
    Yes, you do. If you don't care that is fine. With all of the charlatans (no not saying you are) in Martial arts, you do understand why it matters.

I teach because I love it and respect madly the people who have a desire to step into the cage.
    Cool. There many people, that provide their backgrounds, easily that do the same thing.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 2:33pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I trained at militech for a year and a few months. However, I kept training with Spencer after I left Militech. They only have the classes I was in and MFS Elite which consists of the big name fighters. I do not claim to have been part of that group. I trained at old school elite in Galesburg for quite a long time and taught submission grappling for a while there also. I know this sport and it does bug me a bit to have people try to compromise that. The owner of the gym i teach at has had meetings and has plans of keeping me up to date by frequently sending me to train with Spencer. The radio ad wasnt meant to claim fame for me, it was simply meant to enlighten people on the credentials of the militech gym that itrained at. Not everybody is up to date on mma so we decided to use big names that people may have heard of. I have had problems with the owner of another gym and I believe he is the cause of all the questioning into my credentials. I have trained a few guys that came out of some pretty large camps and they told me they loved how i taught and that i have broken down moves to the point where they have learned a lot of new minor details. Im talking bout moves as simple as guillotines and arm chokes. Im kinda disgusted with myself for getting on here and defending myself, but I have a large family to support and I cant have all these little lies compromising my abilities and knowledge. Thats why I would rather have people come in and see what i am doing first hand. I hope everyone can understand that. I am not a liar, nor am i trying to fake my way through.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 2:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why are you disgusted with yourself? This site is the kind of place that keeps people honest. If you are telling the truth (and I'm not doubting you as of right now) then this is the kind of site that helps promote and drive business to your kind of school while assisting in the closure or debunking of all the other bullshit places that suck in innocents who just want to spend money to learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/14/2008 3:02pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are right, I just feel like people are coming down on me without knowing me or what I do. The illinois bulldog is obviously from my hometown and i didnt appreciate his comments about me when he obviously doesnt know me. Im not running a propaganda. Im trying to be truthful, respectful, and an honest man so people will feel confident in their decisions to train with me. I havent fought for about a year. Coming up with names of promotions etc. would be very hard as a lot of my fights were open calls. I was simply an amateur who had plans of making a career in fighting. I feel like people on here want a doctors note and other detailed facts that would be nearly impossible for me to submit. I am however, 100% willing to prove whatever i can. I have nothing to hide.
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast