Style
    taichi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yogameditation fraud? Please help.

Hi I was wondering if there was anyway of investigating a user on youtube called yogameditation? He claims to teach meditation technequies and some martial art stuff like kung fu and taichi. His real name is Wan Qi. Thanks

Style
    None Yet
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you believe someone is engaging in fraudulent martial arts activities you should be posting in the 'Martial Arts Investigation' forums, and be prepared to explain in detail why you believe this person should be investigated (examples of the questionable activity) etc.

Not trying to be forum police, just trying to point you in the right direction. Good luck.

Style
    Sambo n3wb
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're going to investigate a meditation instructor? And to top it off, your handle is the name of a Pokemon...

Are you serious?
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

The gift that keeps on giving supporting member
    Style
    On hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, the thread was moved from MABS to YMAS because this guy's been discussed in the video section of Bullshido already: link here. He's quite a nut (and that's putting it lightly).

Style
    Sambo n3wb
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Actually, the thread was moved from MABS to YMAS because this guy's been discussed in the video section of Bullshido already: link here. He's quite a nut (and that's putting it lightly).

Well ya know.....

sometimes you feel like a nut...
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

The gift that keeps on giving supporting member
    Style
    On hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...And sometimes you prove it to the world via YouTube.

Style
    None Yet
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoops. I was under the impression that it was just a mis-post. Youtube is akin to putting a video camera in front of that guy who talks to himself in front of the bus terminal. Enjoy your Lo-Pan eye beams, sir.

/quietly walks away.