Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2009 4:04pm

Style: LAU FU WING TSUN

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    mr mike damrow passed away 3 wks ago in austin texas heroin overdose is suspected. mr damrow was a brilliant writer, and had it not been for his addictions he would have reached many of his goals, i tried to help mike when many gave up on him,, if any of you martial artists are ever in austin texas please look me up, i would be happy to chat over a cup of tea eith any of you all. R.I.P. MICHAEL DAMROW/ AKA ASHADOWN.................... GRANDMASTER RICHARD GUERRA SORYU KARATE/ KOYASU KARATE JUTSU/ TAKEDA SOKAKU JUJITSU . 7TH DAN ALL JAPAN SORYU KARATE FEDERATION HONBU, SASEBO , JAPAN.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2009 4:13pm

Style: BJJ (ex DRAJJ)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Takeda Sokaku Jujutsu?! Srsly?
    How/ when did you study that? What is it? I've never heard of a MA called Takeda Sokaku Jujutsu...
    Who was your instructor?
    Interesting.

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    4/06/2009 4:41pm

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is hilarious.

Posted On:
    4/06/2009 5:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi, Richard. Why aren't you returning phone calls? What are you afraid of?

I would never have figured you for a coward.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    4/06/2009 6:13pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dont forget about the long lost stick fighting he teaches. Ancient Aztec stick fighting passed down secretly by his grandfather, curiously though he didnt teach this until after training sticks with Ray Para for a few months.

"I can KICK, STREEEEEETCH, and KICK"
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    4/06/2009 6:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why oh why has it always to be the Chunner who is the asshole?

(Rhetorical question, though I am pretty sure the answers will come...)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2009 10:04pm

Style: LAU FU WING TSUN

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my grandmother passed away on the 17th march,,, and no i am no coward, and in response to zapruder, i never took any instruction from mr parra, the aztec martial arts are documented in the history of the pre columbian native americans, there is a group in southern mexico that practices yaomachtia a native american martial art, okaku takeda jujutsu is the lineage that i belong to in jujutsu, my insrutctor is monte, cantu of the tanaka dojo, as far as me being an asshole chunner i guess you are correct. any of you guys who want to come and beat me up please come and visit me since you all are look you guys all you do is hide behind the keyboard of your laptop, com puters,ling for a fight to prove how great you are , and since you all have challenged me i do accept, no rules, full contact , no mats anything goes, i am ready. you come to austin,, and you all can come shut me up, i dont care what styles you use on me , but i will be prepared. sao put up or shut up, since none of you can be decent on this forum , i will no longer involve myself on this pathetic so called martial arts forum, now all of you have a nice day or nite,, and have a peaceful life........ out, R. G.

Posted On:
    4/06/2009 10:08pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been trying to reach you since well before 17 March. I'm sorry to hear of your grandmother's death, but when you informed me of this sad event, you also gave me a later time to call you back. I did. You've never responded.

I'm sorry, but this looks bad for you. We're just wanting a few answers about some forms you haven't filled out and some details about your military service, and it needn't take long. You have my number. What's been the holdup?

Posted On:
    4/06/2009 10:19pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi, Richard. I just got your message on my phone.

I haven't called you "every day". I've called you a few times over a considerable period, and many of those were at times you yourself suggested I should call. I haven't attacked you. I've given you every opportunity to provide input to the investigation. You've ducked me repeatedly.

I haven't challenged you to a fight. I haven't made fun of your stick-fighting art or abilities. All I've done is ask you questions and try to accommodate you.

You have asked me to stop calling you. I will do so, at your request. Should you choose to call me, that is fine. You may decide that you want to call me. Without your input, the investigation will proceed, and you will have no influence on its direction. I think it'd be better for you to talk to us. It looks more honest.

I'm willing to wait until you are no longer in mourning, but I won't be accused of harassment I haven't engaged in. I dealt reasonably with you. I don't believe you have returned the favor.

I hope you decide to call, or to tell me when you're willing to call. It's not too late to deal with this reasonably.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    4/06/2009 10:57pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by richguerra View Post
    my grandmother passed away on the 17th march,,, and no i am no coward, and in response to zapruder, i never took any instruction from mr parra, the aztec martial arts are documented in the history of the pre columbian native americans, there is a group in southern mexico that practices yaomachtia a native american martial art, okaku takeda jujutsu is the lineage that i belong to in jujutsu, my insrutctor is monte, cantu of the tanaka dojo, as far as me being an asshole chunner i guess you are correct. any of you guys who want to come and beat me up please come and visit me since you all are look you guys all you do is hide behind the keyboard of your laptop, com puters,ling for a fight to prove how great you are , and since you all have challenged me i do accept, no rules, full contact , no mats anything goes, i am ready. you come to austin,, and you all can come shut me up, i dont care what styles you use on me , but i will be prepared. sao put up or shut up, since none of you can be decent on this forum , i will no longer involve myself on this pathetic so called martial arts forum, now all of you have a nice day or nite,, and have a peaceful life........ out, R. G.
    Will you file for another restraining order after the "fight"?

My sources might have gotten the Parra thing wrong, but no worries we can just give him a ring and find out for ourselves.

Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast