Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/09/2009 11:01pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Richard Guerra's reply:

GENTELMEN, MY NAME IS RICHARD M. GUERRA, D.O.B.1951 AUSTIN TX. ISERVED MY COUNTRY PROUDLY DURING THE VIET NAM WAR WITH TASK FORCE .77 SEARCH AND RESCUE OPERATIONS IN N. AND SO. VIETNAM HAIPHONG HARBOR, MEDALS ARE THE NATIONAL SEVICE MEDAL, THE VIETNAM SERVICE MEDAL, THE REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM CAMPAIGN MEDAL AND THE MERITOURIUS UNIT CITATION MEDAL. UNITED STATES NAVY OPERATIONS INTELLIGENCE UNIT. ONE TOUR OF DUTY 13 MO. 1972 TRU 1977 COMBAT MISSIONS OPERATION HOMECOMING. AND OPERATION LINEBACKER 11 OVER NO VIETNAM, WE ENGAGED THE N.V.A. AND VICTOR CHARLIE IN HEAVY FIRE FIGHTS ON LAND AND IN THE COASTAL WATERS OF NO. AND SO. VIETNAM IN THE GULF OF TONKIN. I AM A SERVICE CONNECTED DISABLED VETERAN, THE MARTIAL ARTS HAS HELPED AS THERAPY FOR NECK AN HIP AND SHOULDER INJURIES, I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING SORYU KARATE SINCE 1966 AND WAS CERTIFIED AND PROMOTED BY MY SENSEI MICHIO KOYASU IN JAN. 2006 TO 7TH DAN. I ALSO WAS A HEAD STUDENT OF LEUNG TING TE 1ST TO PIONEER WING TSUN IN TEXAS AND MEXICO. 1980. IALSO STUDIED WING TSUN IN KASHIUNG TAIWAN IN 1972. MY STUDY INCLUDES ESCRIMA IN OLONGAPO CITY PI. I DID TEACH NAVY SEAL OPERATORS AND INTEL UNITS DURING THAT TIME ABOARD THE U.S.S. JOUETT DLG 29 I TRAINED THEM IN TAKE DOWS AND JOINT LOCKS FOUND IN THE SORYU KARATE STYLE. I WAS 19 AT THAT TIME. I DO NOT HAVE SCARS ON MY BACK. I AM AN OLD SCOOL INSTRUCTOR , I BELIEVE IN PUSHING MY STUDENTS TO THE LIMIT. IN ORDER THAT THEY ARE READY TO FIGHT BACK IN ANY SITUATION. THIS MIKE DAMROW IS A DRUNK , HOME LESS MAN THAT I TRIED TO HELP. HE WAS NEVER MY ASSISTANT , AND HIS MOM IS NOT DECEASED, I DO NOT WEAR MY MEDALS BUT ONLY TO VETERAN FUNCTIONS . I DO HAVE PTSD BUT THAT IS NOT THE SAME AS INSANITY, PTSD IS CONSIDERED A WAR WOUND, PERHAPS THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN IN BATTLE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND, THIS MIKE DAMROW IS AN OVER WEIGHT 6 FT. 2 385 LB WEAKLING WHO ONLY TOOK 3 CLASSES WITH ME AND IS ALSO A PRO PALESTINIAN HAMAS TYPE. I AM NOT A CATHOLIC, I WAS BORN JEWISH, . SEPHARDIC JEWS. AS FOR DAMROWS LIES ON YOUR WEBSITE I WAS VERY UPSET, BUT I LEAVE IT UP TO HASHEM . I TEACH FOR THE LOVE IT NOT FOR THE MONEY, I DO NOT WANT TO WATER DWN WHAT I TEACH JUST TO KEEP STUDENTS,,, TO ALL MY FANS OUT THERE THANK YOU FOR THINKING ABOUT ME. AND YES I DO HAVE A GROUP OF FIGHTERS WHO LOVE TO FIGHT . FULL CONTACT NO PADS BARE KNUCKLE THE WAY I WAS TAUGHT TO FIGHT IN SORYU KARATE AND NOW THE WAY I HAVE INCLUDED IT IN MY WING TSUN KUNG FU RESPECTFULLY RICHARD M. GUERRA 5129021228

Posted On:
    1/09/2009 11:03pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The IPs off the contested account are as follows:

Posted On:
    1/09/2009 11:18pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am now perma-banning the Ashadown account, because 1) Damarow says it is not his account. 2) Richard is claiming it is a hacked account. 3) There are multiple IPs with access to this account.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/09/2009 11:21pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I see a little picture of Garret Morris in the corner of my screen every time I read his posts/emails...

Posted On:
    1/11/2009 7:25pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is Michael Damrow's reply which he sent to me via e-mail. This is his side of the story, and I agreed to reprint it.
    __________________________________________________ _____________

To whom it may concern-

My name is Michael Damrow. I have been an associate of Richard M. Guerra for about three years now. I started out as his Soryu and Wing Chun student. Later, I was his assistant. Duties included putting up fliers, doing secretary work on the computer, etc..etc... We were introduced by a mutual friend "Sonny". I have since contacted him per our conversation, and he does NOT want anything to do with all this. It is not his problem, and thus, does not wish to be involved. Personally, I don't blame him.

There have been several "brakes" in the period as Mr. Guerra has proved time and time again to be most difficult to work with. The only reason that I kept going back with him is because he also proved most amusing and hilarious to be around. But even during those times, he was often cruel and mean to me, and the only reason in the end that I put up with him, was because I needed a job, was desperate and homeless, and I was making roughly 10 dollars a day for about 6 hours of work.

The event in question took place about two and a half weeks ago. I got tired of him making fun of my sexuality by always referring to me as "fag". He would do this in private with me, as well as around others. I had enough, and so I told him that I have had enough for good, and to just leave me alone. This was followed by several insults, and later after that, threatening text messages to my cellular telephone. He also owes me money for a television set that he took, and agreed to pay me for, but so far this has not happened. I don't care now about getting paid for the TV. I just want this man to leave me alone.

I recently found out that he was using my real name, and Internet name on a certain website "bullshido". I read the posts that he made, once pretending to be a student of his, next pretending to be me, and finally revealing that he himself was the one making all the posts. The only reason that I can fathom for his using my name is that he is at odds with me.

As far as him sperming on my mothers picture is total fiction. The only thing he stole from me was 1, the TV, and 2., an autographed photo of Maria Sertis (The actress that played Counselor Troi on Star Trek the next generation).

I want nothing more to do with this man. I am ignoring the awful text messages that he is sending me, but storing the threatening ones. Rest assured, he tells everyone in town that he was a US Navy SEAL, but I doubt the validity of his claim. No true blue Navy SEAL would wear his medals, or brag about his missions let alone talk about them at length. The idea that he is a Safardic Jew is also a great facade. He is Catholic, and so are his parents. I really don't care what he is at this point. I am now far from Austin, TX, and he can't get to me anymore. The only thing I believe is that he is after me, and I fear for my safety. I am now taking classes in a martial art that has no fixed positions, nothing to master but oneself. When I am ready, I will return to Austin without fear, without reservations.

Sincerely Yours-

Michael Jay Damrow

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2009 7:39pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, him suggesting he could still access the site becuase he'd used his computer does make some sense.

I'm going to agree with Damrow though, solely because he used paragraphs.

Honestly though, these past few posts really just seem like Judge Judy stuff "he hacked my account vs he owes me money for a tv", and i'm surprised it's been held up on this site.

I suppose it's for the sake of anyone considering training with Guerra though.

Posted On:
    1/11/2009 7:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damrow used paragraphs, but he's also a Trekkie. Hmmm...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2009 8:37pm

Style: SAMBO, jiu jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a clusterfuck of a thread!

So did RG just **** with us for no reason? Whata jerk! I mean seriously, what was the point/motive in all that?

Posted On:
    1/11/2009 9:03pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damrow claims that Guerra likes to plays tricks like this to get attention, but who really knows?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2009 11:55pm

Style: LAU FU WING TSUN

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Muchas gracias, rodolpho, yo estoy en austin tx, tengo mis alumnos de wing tsun como estas . Por favor llame al numero 512 902 1228 . Dios te bendiga.
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast