Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 1:20am

Style: MT, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you expect us to read that you are ridiculous. You should post tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by marcusdbrutus; 1/07/2009 1:35am at .

Administrator

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 1:27am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ashadown
    contact richard guerra @guerramaxfilms@yahoo.com i am richard guerra 7th dan in soryukan karate my email changed due to this mike damrow hacking into my account email i have been in the ma 43 yrs. also damrows mom is well an alive. intersted parties my contact me to get my side of my true history. yes i am a vietnam disabled veteran and served mt country proudly and o i do not wear medals except to veteran functions. mike damrow has a drinkiing problem and is homeless i tried to help him in the past but he is a big time drunk, yes i am jewish, no never was i catholic. my instuctors haVE BEEN LEUNG TING , JOE ALVARADO, MR TAN AND SORYU KARATE SOKE MICHIO KOYASU PARDON MY SPELLING AND GRAMMER I HAVE BEEN UP LATE . I CURRENTLEY TEACH CLASSES AT JEFF WEBBS AUSTIN WING TSUN SCHOOL IN AUSTIN TX. AND TEACH TORAH CLASSES TO A GROUP OF PEOPLE. DAMROW HATES AFRICAN AMERICANS AND JEWS HE IS A BIG MOUTH WHO HAS NO MANNERS, HE HAS BEEN IN JAIL MANY TIMES FOR PUBLIC INTOXICATION. LOOK UP SEPHARDIM.COM YOU WILL FIND JEWS WITH LAST NAMES LIKE MINE. IWILL ADDRESS MY HISTORY SOON IN THIS FORUM. I FIND IT AMUSING THAT SO MANY PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN ATTACKING ME. AND ALSO I HAVE NEVER DRANK AND BEAT MY STUDENTS UP. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, I AM SOBER SANE AND VERY HAPPY WITH MYSELF AND MY FIANCE, I AM 57 YEARS OLD, BUT NOT AN OLD MAN AS SOME OTHER UPSET INDIVIDUAL STATED, PERHAPS TRAIN MORE AND FOCUS LESS ON ME, I DONT KNOW ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEH WERE MY STUDENTS MABE 3 PEOPLE , THATS IT. SO MUCH HERESAY ON THIS FORUM. MY TRAINING IS OLD SCHOOL WE HAVE TRAINED EXTREMELY HARD SORYU KARATE IS BRUTAL, RUTHLESS AND THATS WHAT YOU NEED IN A REAL FIGHT, GROUND FIGHTING IS NOTHING NEW TO ME BEEN THERE DONE THAT. DAMROW IS VERY FAT DOES NOT WORKOUT, AND HAS ONLY TRANED 4 CLASSES HE COULD NOT HACK IT IN MY CLASS, HE STANDS 6FT 3INCHES290 300 LBS I AM 5 FT 8INCH 195 LBS AND I TRAIN 4 TIMES PER WK. DAMROW IS CRUDE DIRTY, AND HAS MENTAL PROPLEMS DUE TO HIM BEING A BIG TIME DRUNK. WELL I FORGIVE HIM HE NEEDS HELP. SHALOM.
    My eyes actually hurt trying to read this wall of text.

That says a ton considering, many of the posts I have encountered.

Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 1:34am

Style: MT, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do real Jewish people say shalom at the end of posts?

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 6:53am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahaha, ashadown is amazing.

1) I am michael damrow, and guerra as taught me for years, he is a brilliant martial artist and proud war vet

2) Actually i take that back, he's a pervert, who ejaculates on pictures, is catholic wears his medals all the time, and beats up his students (which would include me)

3) I am Guerra, and michael damrow hacked my account!! wearing my medals,beating my students, and being catholic (but not ejaculating on pictures of my students' dead mother)

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 7:56am

Style: The Gentle Way

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HUGE FUCKING WALL OF TEXT.
    What the hell?

First you are One of Guerra's students and good friend.
    Then you are a troll.
    Then you are Guerra himself?

This is Tharuz level trolling at best.

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 10:43am

Style: Mixed-Up Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That guy's dead mom must have been hot.....or was he hot for the guy???

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 3:56pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sempaiman
    That guy's dead mom must have been hot.....or was he hot for the guy???
    He was probably hot for the guy, and he was trying to impress him with his powerful ejaculation ability.

But when he didn't get the reaction he wanted, he got drunk, and beat up some people. Then later he used the excuse that he was catholic for the drunken fighting.

The medals.....i don't know.

Achievements:
    31 days registered

Posted On:
    1/09/2009 8:14am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Guerra is a snake............

He's really done it this time. He is sending me threatning messages to my cell phone, and has spies out to get me. It's alright. I'm safe now. I am far from Austin, and he can't hurt me anymore. This is intolerable...... it can't go on anymore. It's time for him to leave me alone, and back off. I have told him this several times, but to no avail. He insists upon acting like a foolish child.

Administrator

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/09/2009 8:31am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's really done it this time. He is sending me threatning messages to my cell phone, and has spies out to get me. It's alright. I'm safe now. I am far from Austin, and he can't hurt me anymore. This is intolerable...... it can't go on anymore. It's time for him to leave me alone, and back off. I have told him this several times, but to no avail. He insists upon acting like a foolish child.
    Ridiculous.

Locked until further notice.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/09/2009 10:00pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, I talked to Richard today. He claims that Michael Damarow started posting as Ashadown, and that Damarow had stolen his password. Richard says he does not know the password for the Ashadown account, and that he simply came to bullshido and was able to use this account because Damarow had originally logged onto the site from his computer. I told him that this didn't make a lot of sense.

I talked to someone identified as Michael Damarow today who emphatically denies having started this account. Damarow says that he know Richard and used to study with him then he sold Richard a TV in early December and then Damarow claims Richard did not pay for the TV claiming that he, Damarow owed him money for previous lessons.

I don't know what the truth of the matter is. Damarow claims Richard is harassing him via text messages and calls. Richard claims the same about Damarow and had a Daniel Huitron call me to support his claims, though in my opinion, Huitron seemed pretty hazy on the facts including how long Damarow had allegedly trained with Richard. (Richard says 3-4 times) Daniel indicated up to a year and a half.

Damarow claims that all the posts have been by Richard from the beginning and that Richard enjoys playing such pranks.

The next post will be Richard's reply to what he says are Damarow's allegations. I gave Damarow my e-mail address and would be willing to print his response to any such allegations.
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast