Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 1:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DunkelAnanas
    I wonder what the housing is like on campus.

International Man of Pancakes

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 2:00pm

Style: Wu style tcc+bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Be careful what you wish for:

http://www.chiulau.com/

Chiu Lau Kung Fu College
    Well, that answers the question of what to do when you get out of Rock 'n' Roll High School...

"Fun! Fun! Kung Fu College..."
    Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices.
    - Voltaire

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 2:01pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington
    Sweet! If the tuition's low enough and if they have a minor in ninjutsu then I'm transferring!

Posted On:
    1/06/2009 12:39pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, I'm hearing multiple uncorraborated claims. Is Richard Guerra claiming to be a SEAL or not? Is he claiming to be a navy war vet of Vietnam or not?

Posted On:
    1/06/2009 1:34pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I e-mailed Richard today after speaking to him on the phone. The text of my e-mail is as follows.

Thank you for talking to me today. I will be happy to put up your comments and replies to the issues that were raised on the thread.

1) Please discuss your karate lineage and who you learned soryu karate and wing chun from.

2) Please feel free to discuss whatever Michael Damrow has said about you in the past that is inaccurate and misleading.

3) Please discuss your former career in the Navy, including what units you were assigned to, your responsibilities were in terms of POW rescues, awards received, and how you were actually stationed in North Vietnam. Please also discuss any injuries you may have received in the line of duty.

Thank you for your help in telling your side of the story.

Samuel P. Browning

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 1:46am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    contact richard guerra @guerramaxfilms@yahoo.com i am richard guerra 7th dan in soryukan karate my email changed due to this mike damrow hacking into my account email i have been in the ma 43 yrs. also damrows mom is well an alive. intersted parties my contact me to get my side of my true history. yes i am a vietnam disabled veteran and served mt country proudly and o i do not wear medals except to veteran functions. mike damrow has a drinkiing problem and is homeless i tried to help him in the past but he is a big time drunk, yes i am jewish, no never was i catholic. my instuctors haVE BEEN LEUNG TING , JOE ALVARADO, MR TAN AND SORYU KARATE SOKE MICHIO KOYASU PARDON MY SPELLING AND GRAMMER I HAVE BEEN UP LATE . I CURRENTLEY TEACH CLASSES AT JEFF WEBBS AUSTIN WING TSUN SCHOOL IN AUSTIN TX. AND TEACH TORAH CLASSES TO A GROUP OF PEOPLE. DAMROW HATES AFRICAN AMERICANS AND JEWS HE IS A BIG MOUTH WHO HAS NO MANNERS, HE HAS BEEN IN JAIL MANY TIMES FOR PUBLIC INTOXICATION. LOOK UP SEPHARDIM.COM YOU WILL FIND JEWS WITH LAST NAMES LIKE MINE. IWILL ADDRESS MY HISTORY SOON IN THIS FORUM. I FIND IT AMUSING THAT SO MANY PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN ATTACKING ME. AND ALSO I HAVE NEVER DRANK AND BEAT MY STUDENTS UP. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, I AM SOBER SANE AND VERY HAPPY WITH MYSELF AND MY FIANCE, I AM 57 YEARS OLD, BUT NOT AN OLD MAN AS SOME OTHER UPSET INDIVIDUAL STATED, PERHAPS TRAIN MORE AND FOCUS LESS ON ME, I DONT KNOW ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEH WERE MY STUDENTS MABE 3 PEOPLE , THATS IT. SO MUCH HERESAY ON THIS FORUM. MY TRAINING IS OLD SCHOOL WE HAVE TRAINED EXTREMELY HARD SORYU KARATE IS BRUTAL, RUTHLESS AND THATS WHAT YOU NEED IN A REAL FIGHT, GROUND FIGHTING IS NOTHING NEW TO ME BEEN THERE DONE THAT. DAMROW IS VERY FAT DOES NOT WORKOUT, AND HAS ONLY TRANED 4 CLASSES HE COULD NOT HACK IT IN MY CLASS, HE STANDS 6FT 3INCHES290 300 LBS I AM 5 FT 8INCH 195 LBS AND I TRAIN 4 TIMES PER WK. DAMROW IS CRUDE DIRTY, AND HAS MENTAL PROPLEMS DUE TO HIM BEING A BIG TIME DRUNK. WELL I FORGIVE HIM HE NEEDS HELP. SHALOM.

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 1:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    contact richard guerra @guerramaxfilms@yahoo.com i am richard guerra 7th dan in soryukan karate my email changed due to this mike damrow hacking into my account email i have been in the ma 43 yrs. also damrows mom is well an alive. intersted parties my contact me to get my side of my true history. yes i am a vietnam disabled veteran and served mt country proudly and o i do not wear medals except to veteran functions. mike damrow has a drinkiing problem and is homeless i tried to help him in the past but he is a big time drunk, yes i am jewish, no never was i catholic. my instuctors haVE BEEN LEUNG TING , JOE ALVARADO, MR TAN AND SORYU KARATE SOKE MICHIO KOYASU PARDON MY SPELLING AND GRAMMER I HAVE BEEN UP LATE . I CURRENTLEY TEACH CLASSES AT JEFF WEBBS AUSTIN WING TSUN SCHOOL IN AUSTIN TX. AND TEACH TORAH CLASSES TO A GROUP OF PEOPLE. DAMROW HATES AFRICAN AMERICANS AND JEWS HE IS A BIG MOUTH WHO HAS NO MANNERS, HE HAS BEEN IN JAIL MANY TIMES FOR PUBLIC INTOXICATION. LOOK UP SEPHARDIM.COM YOU WILL FIND JEWS WITH LAST NAMES LIKE MINE. IWILL ADDRESS MY HISTORY SOON IN THIS FORUM. I FIND IT AMUSING THAT SO MANY PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN ATTACKING ME. AND ALSO I HAVE NEVER DRANK AND BEAT MY STUDENTS UP. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, I AM SOBER SANE AND VERY HAPPY WITH MYSELF AND MY FIANCE, I AM 57 YEARS OLD, BUT NOT AN OLD MAN AS SOME OTHER UPSET INDIVIDUAL STATED, PERHAPS TRAIN MORE AND FOCUS LESS ON ME, I DONT KNOW ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEH WERE MY STUDENTS MABE 3 PEOPLE , THATS IT. SO MUCH HERESAY ON THIS FORUM. MY TRAINING IS OLD SCHOOL WE HAVE TRAINED EXTREMELY HARD SORYU KARATE IS BRUTAL, RUTHLESS AND THATS WHAT YOU NEED IN A REAL FIGHT, GROUND FIGHTING IS NOTHING NEW TO ME BEEN THERE DONE THAT. DAMROW IS VERY FAT DOES NOT WORKOUT, AND HAS ONLY TRANED 4 CLASSES HE COULD NOT HACK IT IN MY CLASS, HE STANDS 6FT 3INCHES290 300 LBS I AM 5 FT 8INCH 195 LBS AND I TRAIN 4 TIMES PER WK. DAMROW IS CRUDE DIRTY, AND HAS MENTAL PROPLEMS DUE TO HIM BEING A BIG TIME DRUNK. WELL I FORGIVE HIM HE NEEDS HELP. SHALOM.

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 1:55am

Style: MT, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't catch that, could you post it one more time?

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 1:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PLEASE CONTACT GUERRA RICHARD M. AT GUERRAMAXFILMS@YAHOO.COM. NO LONGER SORYUKARATETIGER@YAHOO.COM

Posted On:
    1/07/2009 2:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

GUERRAMAXFILMS@YAHOO.COM

:new_usa: PLEASE CONTACT GUERRA RICHARD M. AT GUERRAMAXFILMS@YAHOO.COM. NO LONGER SORYUKARATETIGER@YAHOO.COM
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast