Administrator

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 1:18pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to bullshido.

These are egregious statements you have made. Are you willing to swear out an affidavit claiming these comments as facts?

Quote Originally Posted by ashadown
    Richard Guerra is a FAKE. I was recently his assistant, and I can tell you that he is full of CRAP, and here are the reasons:

1. He is not a real jew. He is the same religon as his parents: catholic.

2. He is a pervert. I left my photo alblum in his car the other night, and he took the ONLY picture I had of my late mother, and EJACULATED on it, and gave it back to me like that.

3. He is NOT a real Navy seal. A real navy seal would not brag about thier missions, nor wear this metals, or even brag about having PTSD to everyone he sees.

4. This is a dangerous man. The reason he is so hated by the entire Austin martial arts community is because one day he got drunk and beat -up all his students.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SICO

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 1:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm, if Guerra can beat up all his students while drunk, he may well be an effective martial artist.

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 1:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Teh r34l drunken boxing?!

Also:

2. He is a pervert. I left my photo alblum in his car the other night, and he took the ONLY picture I had of my late mother, and EJACULATED on it, and gave it back to me like that.
    That is the god damned funniest thing I've ever read.

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 1:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder if it is true that a piece of one's soul resides in each photograph.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 1:42pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toulouseman
    I've trained under Sifu Guerra from 1985-1996. I earned a Master degree 6th level in Wing Chun from him. Together we established the Latin American Headquarters in Monterrey, México in 1990.
    Also, I'm a Clinical Psychologist with a Ph. D. from Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon. I've been practicing psychoteraphy with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder patients for more than 20 years.

All that said, it is only to clarify that Master Guerra suffered from PTSD after his 3rd tour of duty in Viet Nam. He was wounded in action. I personally have seen the scars on his back. He received meritorious citation by the Navy. He was part of the U.S.S Jouette creww while in operations at the Mekong Delta. He participated in operations Linebacker I & II.

Thus, I'm confirming that he has been treated for PTSD. His personality traits may seem very odd to some people. He is a brutal, formidable and effective fighter. A former "unofficial" hand-to-hand combat instructor to the Navy Seals (Viet Nam era).
    However, he will never show his fierceness to any of his students of Soryu Karate or Wing Chun. He can be very kind and refined in his manners. Nonetheless, do not expect a paradise when training under him, he is tough and demanding, but always encouraging and and sharing.

After I trained with Cecil Chu, Wu Kwong Yu (tai-chi chuan), and Moy Yat (Ving Tsun), Master Guerra added real street-wise applications to my 'soft' styles training. For that I'm very grateful.

Wait there. Master's degree? With what university is this degree accredited?
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 1:48pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    Wait there. Master's degree? With what university is this degree accredited?
    Be careful what you wish for:

http://www.chiulau.com/

Chiu Lau Kung Fu College

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 1:51pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake

Chiu Lau Kung Fu College
    Pfft, they don't even rate an .edu domain. I ejaculate on their diplomas!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 1:54pm

Style: SAMBO, jiu jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Richard Guerra is a FAKE. I was recently his assistant, and I can tell you that he is full of CRAP, and here are the reasons:

1. He is not a real jew. He is the same religon as his parents: catholic.

3. He is NOT a real Navy seal. A real navy seal would not brag about thier missions, nor wear this metals, or even brag about having PTSD to everyone he sees.

4. This is a dangerous man. The reason he is so hated by the entire Austin martial arts community is because one day he got drunk and beat -up all his students.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SICO
    WTF is going on?!!

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 1:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Also, check it out. It's Akebono and the guys from Weezer getting their master's degrees...in GONGFU!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/31/2008 1:57pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake

Chiu Lau Kung Fu College
    I wonder what the housing is like on campus.
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast