come and see me , lets have a cup of hot tea

Posted On:
    9/09/2009 11:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by richguerra View Post
    according to the comments left by the late mike damrow, in his inquisition of my faith and beliefs this is nothing but hate against jews and i do not represent all the jewish people, although i am jewish i stand by my culture and faith in defense of the children of ISRAEL. AND THE STATE OF ISRAEL. MIKE DAMROW WAS VERY ANTI-SEMITIC-ANTI- JUDAISM- HE WAS A HATE MONGERER WHO HATED ISRAEL. and hatede me wiyh a passion. let this rest
    I didn't fall for this misdirection tactic until I got to the part where the caps lock turned on. Now I firmly believe that when someone asks you to clear up some of your history, they are just "hatin on the Jews".

Posted On:
    9/09/2009 1:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Richard, we hadn't said anything on this thread for some time until you showed up.

The last time the thread got revived, it was someone identifying himself as your nephew.

If you want this thread to go inactive, you can start with yourself and your family.

As for your claims of racism, I'm getting tired of them. Damrow didn't perform this investigation and his claims aren't part of our investigative conclusions. You say we're after you because you're Mexican or you're Jewish or whatever...and you're wrong. We don't care about that. What we care about is that you lied, and continue to lie. Fix that, and the healing can begin.

Posted On:
    9/09/2009 3:34pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    9/09/2009 4:58pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by richguerra View Post
    come and see me , lets have a cup of hot tea
    You've falsely accused me of harassing you on the phone. Why would I meet you in person? For what purpose?

Posted On:
    9/09/2009 5:07pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    You've falsely accused me of harassing you on the phone. Why would I meet you in person? For what purpose?
    I believe that the Sifu in question is one card short, one bin from the L bin, One stick short of the two sticks required to rumba.... One teacup sans,

This guy must be a hoot to study with yet I get the impression that when he invites one for tea he is not talking about a civil discourse amidst the fragrent and stimulating leaves that kept lord Buddha's eyes open during meditation...

I have heard of Cuban Chinese from Tom Waits, but kosher messican? Wow!!!! :qpepsi:
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    9/09/2009 7:19pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    I believe that the Sifu in question is one card short, one bin from the L bin, One stick short of the two sticks required to rumba.... One teacup sans,
    I don't understand his motivations, I'll give you that.

This guy must be a hoot to study with yet I get the impression that when he invites one for tea he is not talking about a civil discourse amidst the fragrent and stimulating leaves that kept lord Buddha's eyes open during meditation...
    I know of at least one tradition involving serving tea that could come into play, but unless I am convinced that a meeting is the best way to accomplish a worthwhile task, I'm not going anywhere.

I have heard of Cuban Chinese from Tom Waits, but kosher messican? Wow!!!! :qpepsi:
    I've known a few; it's not impossible. Not all Jews keep kosher to the same degree, however, especially Sephardic Jews.

In any case, this is not relevant to our investigation, and we are not out to get him for any reason.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    9/09/2009 7:23pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Richard-

You claim whatever crap it is you do is based on "ancient Azteca and Mayan techniques".

Then questions are:

1: What indigenous language do you speak?

2: In what indigenous traditions were you educated? At what village?

3: Why would cultures that had no contact with one another share a martial art?

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Posted On:
    9/09/2009 7:56pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    So Richard-

You claim whatever crap it is you do is based on "ancient Azteca and Mayan techniques".

Then questions are:

1: What indigenous language do you speak?

2: In what indigenous traditions were you educated? At what village?

3: Why would cultures that had no contact with one another share a martial art?
    dsimon writes:

No sir.

the question is why they would show a Messican Hebrew something that is sacred and presumably kept from all the other guys coming in over the years. Or any mexican with spanish shephardum whatever who is not indigenous
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    9/10/2009 6:58am

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like I am late coming into this thread.

I knew R. Guerra back in the early 1990's. He taught ad hoc at the Academy of Combat Arts, at UT Austin, and a few backyard style settings. When I say "knew" what I mean is that I never took any of his classes. I observed a few. I spoke to him on numerous occassions - but I was not his student. So take what I say with a grain of salt.

First of all I will say his skills and teaching ability were average. There was nothing particularly special. He taught what many taught at the time: A smattering of Wing Chun and Karate with limited weapons work thrown in. Yes, he called it a system. Mano de Guerra or something. But it was mostly college kids who didn't know the difference.

At the time what stuck out most were the wild claims and complete paranoia that surrounded him at all times. Yes - I heard the Navy SEAL story. Yes - I heard about the 'Nam. But mostly it was the crazy batshit 10th degree black belt in a bunch of martial arts that made me roll me eyes. It was typical of the time period. But there was some sort of competition in Austin who claimed to be teaching the same style of Karate or Wing Chun or something and THAT was what consumed this crazy little man. All the time talking about people out to get him, out to discredit him, out to ruin him, blah blah blah.

Gimme a break. The dude rode the bus. He carried a couple of escrima sticks around in his backpack. He constantly lied about himself. That's really all I needed to know NOT to take lessons from the guy.

This was a long time ago so the details aren't really clear but he is hard to forget. Crazy people usually are.