Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 1:05am

Style: LAU FU WING TSUN

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    -----IIF edited table breaking crap----
    Last edited by It is Fake; 8/07/2009 3:00am at .

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 4:43am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by richguerra View Post
    mano de guerra is not a fraudulant martial art. many of the indegenous martial arts have roots in the native american culture of the maya and azteca indians, are the filipinos frauds also in the founding of ther own stickfighting systems such as grandmaster leo gaje?
    But then you argue:

mano de guerra is my martial art , my personal expression as a martial artist
    So your system is of great antiquity, but is something you made up? Try to keep your own story straight. You're only provoking the situation by giving us cause to look into your "Aztec stick-fighting art" claims further. Do you understand how much trouble you bring upon yourself with this kind of clowning?

a bunch of bullshit about how we're all big racist meanies
    We're not racists. We don't like liars, and you've told a ton of stupid lies. We don't care about your race, your religion, or whether you hang fuzzy dice off of the rearview mirror of your car. We care about the lies, and about your unrepentant attitude toward the many lies you have told.

Stop ducking behind false claims of racism and own up to your lies. That's the only way to resolve this, and until you do, you're going to remain exposed as a liar.

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 4:46am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my senior students are in charge of teaching for me sir.
    Would that be the single student that our reviewer saw at your class? What does he do, teach himself?

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 6:36am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    Would that be the single student that our reviewer saw at your class? What does he do, teach himself?
    hang on, are we talking about students or disciples?
    big difference!

ghehe.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 2:09pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    or is it that devin miller has to attack my culture , due to his latent racist u[pbringing that all whites are superior to mexicans and blacks, mano de guerra is my martial art , my personal expression as a martial artist, why dont you question the koreans the chinese or the japanese martial arts -- someone founded them?

Why do you continue to talk about/mention me in this thread? I had not even been on bullshido for years until my friend Taylor AKA Zapruder said you were making threats on-line to come to our/my gym in San Marcos and crash a judo seminar. No one at my gym even knows who you are (except Taylor and I) or cares. Yet you seem to think we conspire against you. I view you as a persona non grata . So, please quit bringing me into this.

And why do you continue to slander/liable me as a racist? Half of the people that train with us are of Mexican decent. I lived in Mexico for 10 summers as a child and my grandparents lived there full-time. You would be hard pressed to find a more hispanocentric gringo than I.

It is your lies and misrepresentations that are offensive (not your descent). That you would state (in documented interviews) that you were a SEAL in Nam and a combat vet, when YOU WERE NOT is offensive. Additionally, no one takes humbrage with the notion of Mexican martial arts. That said, claiming that Mano de Guerra has direct lineage to an Aztec fighting system when IT DOES NOT, is also offensive.

Please cease and desist your slander and liable against me and get on with your life.

Posted On:
    8/07/2009 2:12pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by akamuchlove View Post
    Please cease and desist your slander and liable against me and get on with your life.
    Amen to this. Richard, this man hasn't said a single racist thing about you. Stop libeling his character, and start owning up to your lies.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 10:16am

staff
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

How sad...

I don't know whether to feel sorry for Mr. Guerra or feel anger towards him... probably both.

I feel sorry for him because for whatever reason, he just can't face facts. If he could even acknowledge to himself the correctness and rightness of the investigation into his claims, he would (I hope) just stop posting and let this die. The fact that he continues to fight it tells me he has deceived himself, along with his family members.

Of course I'm angry that he's lied about his military service, on behalf of my father (an Air Force lieutenant colonel and Vietnam veteran) and other family members (Navy and Air Force mostly) and on behalf of all veterans.

But honestly-- don't we have better things to do with our time than to continue poking the bear, so to speak? His claims of aliens, dolphins, tacos etc. are entertaining, but come on... let's just let this one die out :)

See you on the mats!

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 11:09am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jitschix View Post
    I don't know whether to feel sorry for Mr. Guerra or feel anger towards him... probably both.

I feel sorry for him because for whatever reason, he just can't face facts. If he could even acknowledge to himself the correctness and rightness of the investigation into his claims, he would (I hope) just stop posting and let this die. The fact that he continues to fight it tells me he has deceived himself, along with his family members.

Of course I'm angry that he's lied about his military service, on behalf of my father (an Air Force lieutenant colonel and Vietnam veteran) and other family members (Navy and Air Force mostly) and on behalf of all veterans.

But honestly-- don't we have better things to do with our time than to continue poking the bear, so to speak? His claims of aliens, dolphins, tacos etc. are entertaining, but come on... let's just let this one die out :)

See you on the mats!
    I just posted in response to your request to let this thread die. I hope I am able to help you achieve this noble endeavor.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 7:51pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is gold. What a clusterfuck. Hahaha.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2009 9:00am

Style: LAU FU WING TSUN

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    according to the comments left by the late mike damrow, in his inquisition of my faith and beliefs this is nothing but hate against jews and i do not represent all the jewish people, although i am jewish i stand by my culture and faith in defense of the children of ISRAEL. AND THE STATE OF ISRAEL. MIKE DAMROW WAS VERY ANTI-SEMITIC-ANTI- JUDAISM- HE WAS A HATE MONGERER WHO HATED ISRAEL. and hatede me wiyh a passion. let this rest